Favorite people

DeletedUser5213

Who are your favorite people you've met so far in W14? People you'd want to play with in future worlds...? Can be for any reason whatsoever. Friendliness, skills, wits etc.

Say top 5 or so, Fire away!

P.S. I'll do mine when I'm in a straighter state of mind.

DeletedUser

Uhmmm, well khaldrogo is a chill dude with some crazy story, piegod and spadoo are pretty cool, my co is an awesome dude, pickletimes, id say best co ever just since he is cool and it's my first time playing with a co, on a side note co players make a very big difference when you work or are in classes, and badgershield is a cool dude too, well there you go 5 of them. I don't talk to to many people outside of the tribe so I don't have a real opinion on them.

DeletedUser5213

Being un-biased and not picking anyone from my own tribe cause they're all awesome, I think the players that have stood out to me are:

KhalDrogo - Chill dude, always a good laugh, likes his drugs ;)

H3adHunt3r - Really level headed guy that is easy to deal with, one of the reasons SaVage and TRBL has such a strong Alliance.

vanatoru de vedete & Vary Rullz - Always helpful to deal with and got some skills to back it up! Rank #1 and #3 respectively.

KizuKilla - For taking a hammering deep in enemy territory and still being around and loving it! Nukes going splat on him like a mofo.
Kizu's profile - #1 ODD.

DeletedUser

Hmmm. I'm good and baked right now. Let's see here... :D

AziDahaka - One cool cat! What can I say?
10927473_800.jpg

Dargonsan - The friends on this account make me smile. :) Goodtimes...
10314577_278274775681160_8859203748020266582_n.jpg

-Alias- - Cool guy who loves weed and being a photographer! What's not to love?
keef.gif

dwarflove - This guy! I mean, come on! Look at his name! :D
willow_pub.png

-Bones