Favorite Tribalwars things.

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Let's keep this on topic. And I will be asking some random questions about Tribal Wars here.

What is your favorite Tribal Wars unit?

DeletedUser2047

cav andd generlly until the first noble (to a player ofc)

Deleted User - 419875

What do you like most about TribalWars? Start up, middle, farming etc.?

DeletedUser

What do you like most about TribalWars? Start up, middle, farming etc.?

I like T.W for a great many reasons, one of them being in my beautifully sick warped mind is giving (or getting..yeah I like it rough, sometimes too XoXo) a pretty bad a--whooping, another thing is leading and helping a tribe... and getting to know new faces, or coming back and still seeing familiar faces around....so I guess I'd say just the community-ness (is that a real word?) aspect of it all is what I like most...and getting it rough ;)

DeletedUser

Offense is defense and offense is offense.

This is not a typo

DeletedUser

To me, if we're talking start-up, it all really "just depends" on where things fall on the map...I'm a fairly good basher, but at the same time I'm also content with just being the little turtle that could, either way sooner or later villas become mixed regardless of what anyone says...if your a basher that doesn't have any basic defensive troops/high lvl wall...all it takes is a quick dodge and a backtime attack to clear your fearsome axes and lovely ponies...as with if someone is all defensive...really the only downside to defensive builds (if not mixing with L.C for farming) is that farming is vastly more time consuming, and having these bashers run crying for support because they woke a sleeping giant while trying to get their ODA rank up...can get on your nerve...

Deleted User - 419875

Do you like a larger number of members in your tribe or smaller?