Favourite Films and Series.

DeletedUser

Ok then well i was wondering what the forum goers favorite Movies and Series are. Now this can range from Anime to real life T.V as well as Movies. Well i will start this off then, i watched an amazing film today, the name of it is.......

Defiance.

I found it a bit surprise. The general overview of the film is that, a group of Jews who are being chance and persecuted by the Germans in 1941 form a group called the Bielski Otriad. The film is based on a true story and i would recommend it to everyone. Such a good film :D

Now i would love to hear what you guys like and what series you watch :)

DeletedUser

I'll split up into categories:

Films;

firstly a couple of films everyone should see. All Quiet On The Western Front... and Lion King...
A Bridge Too far

A lot of these are modern films cos i couldn't be arsed to think too much

War:
[SPOIL]Black Hawk Down,Platoon, Jarhead, Full Metal Jacket...can go on[/Spoil]

Action:
[SPOIL]Tron Legacy, Inception, Gladiator, James Bond...many more[/SPOIL]

Comedy:
[SPOIL]Hangover, Due Date, Austin Powers...[/SPOIL]

Classics:
[SPOIL]Pulp Fiction, Godfather, ...[/SPOIL]

TV:

Family Guy, Made In Chelsea, Scrubs, Doctor Who and more...

a little taster

DeletedUser

Movies: James Bond [All of them], Resident Evil, Stealth, SunShine, NEXT, Childs Play [All of them]

T.V: Scrubs, Dr Who, Torchwood, Smallville, Heroes

Comedy: Jimmy Carr, Lee Evans, and others

If i was to name all the movies, tv and others that i watch you would be here all day reading it :D

DeletedUser

Movies: James Bond [All of them], Resident Evil, Stealth, SunShine, NEXT, Childs Play [All of them]

T.V: Scrubs, Dr Who, Torchwood, Smallville, Heroes Like all of these.

Comedy: Jimmy Carr, Lee Evans, and others Love Lee Evans :D

If i was to name all the movies, tv and others that i watch you would be here all day reading it :D

Just highlighted some i like in there ;)

DeletedUser

Best Comedy Series ever...Monty Python's flying circus or just about anything by them...