FEAR disbanded

DeletedUser

not you, our dear put-in, for the info, we didnt ask nobody to join worms, they come to us, so keep hate us :)

DeletedUser

dude, if snobs would accept all those noobs which want to join, where would this end ? ;) just, show your skill ingame and dont take your mothe to full - your stats say's more than thousand words "Founder" of worms: about 50% nobled internas & i think this is going on for a while perhaps he's just too noobish to noble some enemys ? perhaps he's just too lazy to noble some enemys ? for me it's definitly not normal .. (Sarcastic)
37c3332be8.png

DeletedUser2551

not you, our dear put-in, for the info, we didnt ask nobody to join worms, they come to us, so keep hate us :)

on the contrary you did ask alot of people. i was asked by multiple members some more than one time each.

vanatoru de vedeteon 03.08. at 16:37
Hello, Would you want to join our tribe?

bravemeridaon 03.15. at 14:03
hi!
would you like to join our tribe?
you and your collegues..:)

other people received similar mail's to this.

just my 2 cents =)

DeletedUser

This is a fun thread to read! :D

Worms are only using the noobs around them as shields and future villages. In terms of honorable warfare its pretty damn low...

BUT, this is a war game. However they think they can win, GREAT! If you can beat them without resorting to those tactics, GREAT!

My two cents...

-Bones

DeletedUser

This is a fun thread to read! :D Worms are only using the noobs around them as shields and future villages. In terms of honorable warfare its pretty damn low... BUT, this is a war game. However they think they can win, GREAT! If you can beat them without resorting to those tactics, GREAT! My two cents... -Bones
thx buddy, this seems to be the best post in this thread. ;) anyway, i will keep flaming WORMS cause its lame .. but i got exactly the same view as you bones.
Boom@2x.png

DeletedUser5211

put - in , see your oun business, its a game, go home and cry if you got problems with my team.

DeletedUser

let me tell you something about worms, we dont use nobody as a shield, and we are here just for fun nothing else, and why dont you come with youre f\real name from snobs and say that here, as far i can see you are one of snobs member, but we still dont give a damn, have fun and enjoy this game :)and ya ,,vanatoru de vedete'' is the best at internal village, on ro sv he took more then 700 village from the tribe, you know how they say ,, if you cant eat a thing, suck it, will be more easy''..I say it and do it again, we are here for fun, nothing else.

P.s It's not about the skills, you will see them sooner or later, its about who have those village, and how active they are :p or maybe worms is starting to fusion the accounts and play more on 1 account...as you all know we comed here more then 30 people...who knows the resons...:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nameless, you kind of just said that you don't do what I said you were doing.... and then went on to say that you are kind of doing it...

We all know what's up. Accounts merge, noobs get internaled, acad tribes get started... and its all about holding those villages under WORMS control. You and I both know that most of those accounts in your tribes wont be here in a few months. You are literally staking claim to that whole part of the world and using every start up whore and promising beginner that you come across to build your future villages. Because in a couple months... they are gonna quit, AND YOU GET THE PUDDING!

It is a strategy that has been used in this game for years. You get to meet a lot of fun people, play with them for a while, and then the serious players gobble up their villages later on. Every tribe does this to some degree. You guys have gone pro!

I think it is a wise strategy if you are trying hard to win the world without the benefit of 20 tried and true veterans, but you supposedly came here with 30. You need all that talent AND that many members to win?

I'm not saying its stupid, however, it isn't what I would do. Then again, Sun Tzu says, If you have to go to war, do whatever it takes to win. Lets see how the cards play out for this world. Much Love to you worms. I cant wait to noble ya! :p

Proud Member of BOOM
-Bones

Deleted User - 419875

This thread is going off topic, please keep it on topic or start a new thread. Thank you.

DeletedUser

I wasn't a member of fear but some got into tribes and some just left some nice villages up for grabs

DeletedUser

It may come down to cannibalism with quite a number of members staying offline since the disbandment. But that's nothing special, we hear of cannibalism every so often, it's savage.