Feedback Thread.

DeletedUser329

Please post any questions about the Casual World here.

Apologies to those who posted in the previous thread which was accidentally deleted.

Only positive posts will be allowed in this forum, So any new players coming to the forums for the first time wont be deterred and not find the help they are looking for.

Any feedback or comments that are not from newer players/casual world players or not someone simply seeking help please post here.

Aliyah.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's alright, as you reposted a thread and answered the question anyhow :)

DeletedUser3744

Feedback: Since the attack block is meant to protect the little guy (i assume), the rule should be changed to 80% or above, rather than the current 80%-120% rule. The current rule actually allows larger players to attack smaller players who cannot attack back since their 20% covers less points than the larger player.

DeletedUser329

Feedback: Since the attack block is meant to protect the little guy (i assume), the rule should be changed to 80% or above, rather than the current 80%-120% rule. The current rule actually allows larger players to attack smaller players who cannot attack back since their 20% covers less points than the larger player.

I believe this is being looked into at the moment. Thank you for your feedback :)

DeletedUser

Is there any way to change this 20% rule or delete it, because as you can see players only noble barbarian villages, you can't attack nobody with that 20% rule. It's annoying and slows down world a lot?...
I know it's supposed to be for less active players but still...
I'm sure we are not only players that think this is stupid, it would be better to change that rule or something if that is possible, please reply...

DeletedUser329

Is there any way to change this 20% rule or delete it, because as you can see players only noble barbarian villages, you can't attack nobody with that 20% rule. It's annoying and slows down world a lot?...
I know it's supposed to be for less active players but still...
I'm sure we are not only players that think this is stupid, it would be better to change that rule or something if that is possible, please reply...

As I said in my previous post , it is going to be reviewed. I can't see it being removed as the world is meant to be more friendly for newer players or less aggressive players. It's helpful to have the feedback , thanks.

DeletedUser3214

I just started casual recently and I would just like to say that so far my experience has been a good one.
The actual concept of a casual world makes sense for those who only want to spend a few hours or perhaps minutes on tribal wars each day. With the slower speed but increased barbarian growth, I feel that it promotes casual play as players can grow relatively well compared to a normal world, without the need to be farming all day. I am sure some people will say that it only promotes inexperienced players, having these types of settings for this world, but it seems that the whole purpose of this world is to promote active playing, without the need to play excessive for an excessive amount of time. The speed seems spot on, as does the village growth, but I have not encountered the attacking parameters yet, so I cannot judge that in a fair manner.
As far as the variety of players on casual, I think it is fair to say that both experienced and inexperienced players are allowed to play this world without feeling the need to play for a long amount of time. Also, it seems like a less stressful environment to grow, as I feel both ranking and farming are not necessary to grow in this world. It seems to me that removing daily and achievement awards from the hall of fame helps to reduce the competition of growth. Yes, it may be true that a good player can come to this world and play 24/7 to easily go up in rankings, but it seems that the culture of this server has prohibited a large amount of better players trying to join casual just to "pub stomp" everyone else.

To whoever participated in developing this world, I say well done.

Edit:

In regards to the "only positive feedback" that can be posted here, I feel like constructive criticism would do well to perhaps improve game mechanics if need be. That being said, purely negative feedback does not help and should be prohibited, but let's not forget that without set backs there is no improvement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser329

Edit:

In regards to the "only positive feedback" that can be posted here, I feel like constructive criticism would do well to perhaps improve game mechanics if need be. That being said, purely negative feedback does not help and should be prohibited, but let's not forget that without set backs there is no improvement.

That was made in regards to posts that were deleted as they were not really specific to casual world or the advancement thereof and were more suited to the settings feedback discussion thread.
All posts in this section will be moderated more harshly, so as not to confuse any newer players playing casual and coming to these forums for help.

Thank you for your feedback.

DeletedUser3214

The current system keeps the amount of coins you had from your previous world brought over to casual world, just removing the noblemen. This seems like an unfair advantage, theoretically a 10m account from an older world can come to casual with thousands of coins and be able to mint hundreds of nobles off the bat, while others who go to casual with only 10 villages previously have most likely less than 100 coins. Realistically, I talked to my friend and he says he can make 72 noblemen already, whereas I personally can make 2. Maybe the 20% attack rule can help diffuse any advantage from this to not attack other players, but theoretically an ex-large account can noble 100 barbs right off the bat the first day, besides waiting for troops to travel.

DeletedUser329

The current system keeps the amount of coins you had from your previous world brought over to casual world, just removing the noblemen. This seems like an unfair advantage, theoretically a 10m account from an older world can come to casual with thousands of coins and be able to mint hundreds of nobles off the bat, while others who go to casual with only 10 villages previously have most likely less than 100 coins. Realistically, I talked to my friend and he says he can make 72 noblemen already, whereas I personally can make 2. Maybe the 20% attack rule can help diffuse any advantage from this to not attack other players, but theoretically an ex-large account can noble 100 barbs right off the bat the first day, besides waiting for troops to travel.

Yes , I agree with this. I think it's perhaps something else that could be looked into.

DeletedUser

I had 5 nobles on w8 and on casual world i had 0 coins and had to start all over, so you dont get coins from old world...
and about that long post elixir, please tell me how is that good thing, this is world for players who are new here, how will they learn if they cant noble players, what can you learn from nobling barbarian villages?...
everybody can buy premium and noble 100 barbarian villages for short time and be first like some players do on casual world, but where is fun in all that, this is tribal wars, not barbarian wars, and this 20% rule doesnt allow you to attack almost nobody,, so thats annoying...

DeletedUser3214

@ Shemale
Coins do follow you from your next world as Aliyah just said in her response post. As for your other comments, I never said players should noble barbarian villages. What I said was that because of the current system that coins are equal to the world your first casual village comes from, some players in casual can mint 100 or more nobles while some can mint none. Also, this means a large 10m account can mint a thousand nobles or more right off the bat. My point of saying that is to have coins reset when you join casual, or just at a fixed rate for everyone. I agree with you that barb nobling without attacking other players is not fun.

As for the 20% rule, I understand the intent there but I think that this should be looked at again. Perhaps some sort of system like morale could be used, using points AND time in game as a factor to make the point percentage gap larger to increase the fun of this world. However, I think it is a good rule, it just needs to be tweaked in some manner (perhaps as I suggested above, or in another way).

DeletedUser

look, i was nobled on w8 and come on casual and i had 0 coins, coins dont follow you, at least they didnt follow me so...
i was just saying what i mean, didnt mean to say something bad about anyone, sorry if i offend you, and about 20% rule now i can see they wont change it so no point in writing here, bye...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Coins did follow you at least when casual was first added, it may have been changed since then, since it gave a huge advantage to people rimmed on coin worlds as opposed to people who got rimmed on package worlds.

DeletedUser

BP is great, but I ended up next to a player who had started 9 days earlier than I, which means I'm at a terrible disadvantage as he's had 9 more days to build troops, and pretty much wreck my village as he pleases.

Which brings me to another thing, though you can't be nobled, you can certainly be catted way way down if someone wanted. Which...there isn't too big of a difference between that and being nobled, except you're still under threat from the guy when you rebuild.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
BP is great, but I ended up next to a player who had started 9 days earlier than I, which means I'm at a terrible disadvantage as he's had 9 more days to build troops, and pretty much wreck my village as he pleases.

Which brings me to another thing, though you can't be nobled, you can certainly be catted way way down if someone wanted. Which...there isn't too big of a difference between that and being nobled, except you're still under threat from the guy when you rebuild.

The casual server has a attack limit as well. You can't attack or be attacked by people who are less than 80% of your points or greater than 120% of your points.

DeletedUser

The casual server has a attack limit as well. You can't attack or be attacked by people who are less than 80% of your points or greater than 120% of your points.

I know that, and I'm demolishing. But I need to get rid of about 600 points here. The point is, you can be put in close proximity to someone who could have had his village for X amount of time, 9 days, 14 days, whatever, and you could come in with a 3.9K point village, build up your farming troops, or a modest defense force, but be hit by a full nuke right out of BP, and you can't do crap except try to get outside the attack limit. It's very discouraging.

DeletedUser

how is this fair, i didnt get any coins or anything, dragu4 or anybody else didnt get any coins, i have to farm for every nobleman and then i see this...
[h=2][/h]xejdexx
and he get probably 120 nobles from past world, in one month he nobled 77 barbarian villages and still nobling more...

thats not fair to other players and its giving huge advantage to one player so thats again rules...
something should be done about that...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
how is this fair, i didnt get any coins or anything, dragu4 or anybody else didnt get any coins, i have to farm for every nobleman and then i see this...
[h=2][/h]xejdexx
and he get probably 120 nobles from past world, in one month he nobled 77 barbarian villages and still nobling more...

thats not fair to other players and its giving huge advantage to one player so thats again rules...
something should be done about that...

Coins carrying over isn't against the rules. It's exactly as intended. He minted the coins on a previous world. Coins carry over when you start on the casual world.

dragu4 was rimmed on us8 when he had 1 village, he started with 0 coins on the casual world because he had no coins on us8.

DeletedUser

Actually I only have 2 coins, but in the last world I could of made 3 nobles, something is up with that.