Feedback Thread.

DeletedUser

Just lost my villa, got a notice that i could transfer my villa to Casual World until April 6th, but there was no mail in the register, and I'd like to know how to.

This happened after i chose to restart on the same world, so i could say good-bye to my tribe mates.

But since i got that notification after i logged in that i could still do it for another 2days, I'd like to do it know but i can't figure out how to.

Could you plz explain it to me?

DeletedUser1376

*my 2 cents*

So far i think the casual world is a definite plus for the world of tribal wars.. yes it can get frustrating at times because of the attack rule, but to cater to the "casual" player this is a necessity. i myself have been playing since w1 which almost got me a divorce :p so a world not so intense is a god send for players like me

What ive seen thus far is a massive amount of barb nobling which to me is the most frustrating part.. i myself have been forcedto take mostly all of my conquers barbs just to catch up/ or keep up with a target.

DeletedUser

Anyone know if there is a twmaps for the casual world?

So far I like the casual world. I was going to take a break from TW, but this is a good alternative.

DeletedUser

What ive seen thus far is a massive amount of barb nobling which to me is the most frustrating part.. i myself have been forcedto take mostly all of my conquers barbs just to catch up/ or keep up with a target.
I've been conquering loads of barbarians to try out strategies for starting a village and stuff like that, and because I just want to have a ton of villages. Where I am near the edge of the casual world there's still plenty of barbs, but there's almost none in the center of the world.

DeletedUser1376

Anyone know if there is a twmaps for the casual world?

So far I like the casual world. I was going to take a break from TW, but this is a good alternative.

check our tribal forums... The link is there mate

DeletedUser1180

Just lost my villa, got a notice that i could transfer my villa to Casual World until April 6th, but there was no mail in the register, and I'd like to know how to.

This happened after i chose to restart on the same world, so i could say good-bye to my tribe mates.

But since i got that notification after i logged in that i could still do it for another 2days, I'd like to do it know but i can't figure out how to.

Could you plz explain it to me?

You have to choose: restart or start on the casual. You should have chosen casual and after that restart on your world to say goodbye.

Question: if you are attacking a barb and it gets nobled when your troops are travelling what happens if the attacked player is out of your attack range?

DeletedUser1376

You have to choose: restart or start on the casual. You should have chosen casual and after that restart on your world to say goodbye.

Question: if you are attacking a barb and it gets nobled when your troops are travelling what happens if the attacked player is out of your attack range?

the attack still lands as it normally would, but you will not be able to send any additional attacks after the conquer.

I've been conquering loads of barbarians to try out strategies for starting a village and stuff like that, and because I just want to have a ton of villages. Where I am near the edge of the casual world there's still plenty of barbs, but there's almost none in the center of the world.

Hey thats what casual is for right..

Myself, i dont really care too much how many vills i have..i just want to find a good fight.
Being quite a while since i posted last, not much has changed... most players dont want anything to do with fighting, they would rather eat up barbs to get out of range...

But no worries!! that just poses new challenges.. Which i feel our tribes have figured out how to work around it. And we have been very successful in our wars thus far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so if i get sent to the casual world do all my villas transfer over or just my main one ???

Deleted User - 419875

Just the main but it is only semi built with some troops.

DeletedUser

Dunno if this was asked already since I cbf'd to read the thread but what about auto-maps for this world like all the other competitive worlds? I know it's not decided when or even how the CS world will be decided but it'd still be cool to see how things lay. :]

DeletedUser

No response mods? Not even to tell me "no"? That's fairly rude.

Deleted User - 419875

The auto maps are done by the players. You can open a thread at any time.

DeletedUser5999

I started Casual world right after i was nobled out in a previous world,right after i started the casual i was able to restart the world i was nobled from and pretty much started over,now im back to were i was when i was nobled out....In a way that kinda cool cause i got to keep all coins in this world,and work on coins in that world..so its pretty much a win win system... Casual is just pretty much a lazy world to play in...up to 21 villas and ant been attacked yet... kinda crazy :)