Firefly

DeletedUser

So, I just got Serenity from Target, and I hear River does some BA stuff in it. Gonna watch it now and see what happens.

DeletedUser

Firefly is awesome...and i know someone else who thinks so too, i will be informing him of this thread soon :D

Oh, and a bit off-topic...but this is the 60,000[sup]th[/sup] post :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Holy balls. I had to pause it.

I will marry the actress who plays River, you have my word.

DeletedUser

Firefly is without a doubt, the best Sci-fi series out there. Why fox mismanaged it so badly is beyond me. I am glad they decided to make a movie and conclude the whole series with Serenity. I cannot believe only one series was made. It is entertainment gold and I would recommend it to you all ;).

DeletedUser

Told ya i would get him here :D

And yes, by far it is the best...i hope that by some miracle it gets brought back [unlikely i know]

And thanks to this thread, i will be watching the series again :cool:

DeletedUser

Firefly is without a doubt, the best Sci-fi series out there. Why fox mismanaged it so badly is beyond me. I am glad they decided to make a movie and conclude the whole series with Serenity. I cannot believe only one series was made. It is entertainment gold and I would recommend it to you all ;).

Pilot is here: http://www.hulu.com/watch/4569/firefly-serenity?c=Science-Fiction#s-p1-so-i0

Don't watch The Train Job like Fox put as the pilot episode. That's just stupid.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Well, i think you have just found someone who made you be wrong :p

DeletedUser1214

See my sig - Googly is *never* wrong :eek:

Don't make me randomly mail you with polite titles and random spam inside again :p

I missed Googly's ... um Googly-ness? Not sure how to best describe your behavior...