First Interal Cap On W35 Goes toooooooo....

DeletedUser707

DREAM TEAM!!!!

Congratulations Loooveee come on down and accept your prize money! If you guess Loooveee Duke of the almighty dream team would have the first internal on W35 you guess right. Not that it was much of a shock almost everyone in EX guess ether barb or internal. Good job Loooveee. Leading by example.

25g417t.png

This is no surprise considering Loooveee on previous worlds have rarely nobled anything outside of internals, barbs, or ex tribemates that he abandoned. Now the only question is, will it be a barb next ? Or will Dream Team choose to put someone more qualified to lead as their duke? Maybe Tyler or Nauz? Ether way it can only get more exciting from here :)

DeletedUser7869

Loooool. That is the account that used all his offence to help love to take first villa.

QHAAHHAHAJAJAHAHAHA

"INTERN TEAM"

DeletedUser707

Loooool. That is the account that used all his offence to help love to take first villa.

*Attempt* To take first village. He only had 600 axes and 250 LC though haha. And with only 740 support OD that tells me he didn't have to many defensive troops ether and if he did.... Why didn't he send them to Skinny, or Neverquit before they got nobled?

Instead he sent 10 swords. So as of right now. We HAD Love with a total troop count of

10 swords, 600 axes, 250 LC at 4000 points. No wonder why he went the internal route.

35bglmh.png

1fick9.png

Of course I say HAD because I made sure I killed the 10 swords to be spiteful haha.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
upload_2018-7-15_2-7-59.png

I'm confused, were we discussing DT's conquers, or conquer attempts? I'm not aware of anyone DT has attempted to noble that hasn't been rimmed.

DeletedUser6712

Oh shits. Ex guys dont have nothing to reply to Nauz cause they should know better.... gonna get whipped by statistical data

DeletedUser707

Oh shits. Ex guys dont have nothing to reply to Nauz cause they should know better.... gonna get whipped by statistical data

Nothing to reply to that, the goal was to kill your nuke which we did. The fact we got his nuke too was a bonus. I had another 8k/8k at the time to shove in that village If I was trying to make sure you guys didn't noble it. Which would have killed 2much4u nuke at the time. Now wouldn't have mattered. So we didn't care you guys nobled it our goal was to kill your nuke love and we succeeded.

DeletedUser5832

Oh I should say thanks for not killing our nuke then :)

But we are a team , and what you do to one of us is like attacking all , that’s why we are the Dream Team and reason why we went for payback.

DeletedUser6712

could of should of would of
that nuke was dead and in 2 days it was rebuild even bigger....

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I had another 8k/8k at the time to shove in that village If I was trying to make sure you guys didn't noble it.

I call bullshit.

I rimmed that guy July 15th. You had 9 villages already, but you had one for 4 days, one for 4.8 days, one for like 5.1 days, , one for 7.7 days, one for 9.25 days, one for 9.8, one for 9.9, and one that doesn't show up on twstats to determine its age at all, but we'll say was 10 days.

Basically if you made EVERY village other than your first defense you'd have had defense building for a total of 60.55 days. That's 1453 hours.

It takes 1466 hours and 40 minutes to make that much defense in a level 16 barracks.

So you're claiming you had all 8 villages being defense, with at least level 17 or higher barracks average across them all, while only being 25,000 points with a 8,000+ point village. ie. Your average village other than your first was roughly 2,000 points.

I'm sorry, go sell that story to someone who is a complete idiot. They might actually buy it.

DeletedUser6712

Nauz my suggestion is not tot spend your time on guys from EX. Some of them are cool guys and absolutely honorable, but Simple and Chowder just twerps who can talk all day long about whole lot of nothing.

DeletedUser7869

I don`t think I said anymore bad things about DT for a while o_O
And I`m doing fine with Nauz. He has an obiective point of view :)

See you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser707

could of should of would of
that nuke was dead and in 2 days it was rebuild even bigger....

I would hope so, 600 axes and 300 LC isn't hard to rebuild. I build that on most of my attacks before my nuke even comes back home. (300/100 usually) So 2 days I would hope you had a bigger nuke then you lost. Considering your support ODS after two of your players being rimmed was 78. I hope you had a decent nuke after losing your first one.

@Nauz it was a bit far stretched but the point still stands I had enough defense to kill 2-3 more start up nukes that DT had. I got the report of his nuke as like I said he was a friend of mine. Would have easy killed it no problem.