FLAGS issues/questions/FAQ

• Thread starter Richard Gluteus Maximus
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have a question I'd like to address the staff. (Will update)

On what basis do you win/achieve/obtain these flags (i.e. ODA;ODD;Quests;Achievements, if so which etc.)

Resource production: L1: /L2: /L3: /L4: /L5: /L6: /L7: /L8: /L9:

Unit recruitment speed:L1: /L2: /L3: /L4: /L5: /L6: /L7: /L8: /L9:

Attack strenght:L1: /L2: /L3: /L4: /L5: /L6: /L7: /L8: /L9:

Defense strenght:L1: /L2: /L3: /L4: /L5: /L6: /L7: /L8: /L9:

Balances a battle's luck by x%:L1: /L2: /L3: /L4: /L5: /L6: /L7: /L8: /L9:

+ x% more population:L1: /L2: /L3: /L4: /L5: /L6: /L7: /L8: /L9:

- x% Coin costs:L1: /L2: /L3: /L4: /L5: /L6: /L7: /L8: /L9:

+ x% Haul capacity:L1: /L2: /L3: /L4: /L5: /L6: /L7: /L8: /L9:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Earn Flags by:
-Defeating your enemy's armies (like earning Paladin items)
-Creating noblemen
-Achieving awards
-Completing certain quests
-Purchasing expansion packs
-Inviting friends

I guess you don't get the two best lvls of flags anywhere, you will need to "upgrade" as 3 flags in lvl x can be upgraded to 1 flag in lvl x+1.

DeletedUser

At the bottom of the flags overview, it says "defeat enemy troops to receive a flag."
This counts the number of troops defeated and doesn't use the Opponents Defeated scoring system. Every time you meet the goal, you'll receive a random flag.

Some quests will reward you with a flag:
build a barracks - one lvl 1 defense flag
assigning a flag to your village - one random lvl 1 flag
constructing a market - one random lvl 1 flag
testing the simulator - one random lvl 1 flag
constructing a stable - one random lvl 1 flag
have 2000 troops - one random lvl 2 flag
construct the prerequisites for an academy - one random lvl 3 flag
conquer a village - one random lvl 2 flag

DeletedUser3065

Aliyah said:
Upgrade Flags to increase their efficiency by combining 3 of the same level, to a max of level 9!

A little clarification please.

What kind of combination is going to work?

Example #1: 3qty level 3 Resource flags for a total of a level 9? (Three flags of the same type whose levels, when added up, equal 9)

Example #2: 3qty level 4 Coin Cost flags for a total of a level 12? (Three flags of the same type but whose level, when added together, are higher than 9)

Example #3: 3qty level 9 Attack flags for a total of a level 27? (Three flags of the same type up to the maximum level of 9, whose total, when added together is higher than 9. Kind leads to the idea that more levels may be released at a future time)

Example #4: 1qty level 5 Resource, 1qty level 5 Attack, 1qty level 5 Coin for a total of level 15? (Mixed flag types but of the same level, whose total, when added together are higher than 9)

And last but not least, Can we use only two flags or are we required to use 3 at a time?

DeletedUser

"You can combine three flags of the same type and level to be a single flag of the next level."

- from the flags overview :smack:

example: combining three lvl 3 defense flags will create one lvl 4 defense flag.

DeletedUser3065

hahaha i see it now. thanks.

sometimes you can't see the forest because of the trees.

DeletedUser3466

I like them. Favs are resources, coin, and build speed. Prost! :)

DeletedUser

I go with recruitment, but all are nice flags...people underestimate the luck flags tho IMO.

DeletedUser3466

I go with recruitment, but all are nice flags...people underestimate the luck flags tho IMO.

I'm in total agreement there. I initially was a little confused by them, because the sim doesn't show that flag option (like defense and attack). But I realize you just punch in your 'luck' in the typical spot. :l: Luck is good.

DeletedUser

Defense flags apply to the village they are in. They do not apply in the villages of other players, even if your troops are supporting the player from your village with a defense flag.

Does that answer your question?