FM Surrenders

DeletedUser

Yea so it seems Ryan was right all along... He beat his old friends from W31, those players who said they would own this world.. It goes to show you, the human condition can not be weighed out so to say.... Void had the bigger and better tribe at one point, but they lost faith in the game and there leaders... I will savor this win with my friends who have fought long and hard to win this world... Enough of a old man talking..

Justifi3d/Unjustified - You decide :cool:

* Looks like Tanks will be the first area of conquest... Your comments regarding my personnel life aren't even warranted.. So you can pay for it..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

This is completely misleading.
Nothing has happened except some tentative discussions about future plans.
The fact is all parties could keep going quite a while longer but this far into the world some would like to move things along faster. Nobody is surrendering or giving in or anything like that at this point. A few people seem to have gotten carried away though.

DeletedUser173

This is completely misleading.
Nothing has happened except some tentative discussions about future plans.
The fact is all parties could keep going quite a while longer but this far into the world some would like to move things along faster. Nobody is surrendering or giving in or anything like that at this point. A few people seem to have gotten carried away though.

It was a troll thread. :mad:

DeletedUser3007

Yea so it seems Ryan was right all along... He beat his old friends from W31, those players who said they would own this world.. It goes to show you, the human condition can not be weighed out so to say.... Void had the bigger and better tribe at one point, but they lost faith in the game and there leaders... I will savor this win with my friends who have fought long and hard to win this world... Enough of a old man talking..

Justifi3d/Unjustified - You decide :cool:

* Looks like Tanks will be the first area of conquest... Your comments regarding my personnel life aren't even warranted.. So you can pay for it..

ya ok mr 3rd person, what world are you playing on? just tuck yourself behind the meat shield as long as you can and get them internals, we both know you actually suck at this game... you aren't under attack, have tons of free villages and you still can't keep up. now go ahead and type your sad statements like smash and try to sound better of a person than me, put on that show buddy thats the only thing you really are good at lol.