For those who enjoyed the Speed Round...

DeletedUser

ISC_zps8eb92ed8.png

Dear Players,

We would like to invite all servers to play this years Inter-Server Summer Championships 2013

The tournament shall run from the 5th - 10th AUGUST.
It shall consist of numerous rounds throughout those days - to be announced later. Tribe limit being 5 players.

All servers are invited to participate with as many teams as they like. Any player can make a tribe and participate on behalf of their server.

The​
.UK rules are the ones in force throughout the competition,so all players must familiarize themselves with those.

All teams must register their tribe TAG in order to be part of the championships. You only need to register once for all rounds.

Information on how to register your tribe TAG is found HERE.
It is important you follow these instructions in order to have your TAG registered.

The tournament can be found
here.

PRIZES

The winning tribe receive 250 premium each on a server of their choice.
and the prestige of being the Inter-Server Champions 2013.

Good Luck to all who participate!

You are welcome to post questions below and I will gladly get the answers for you. Good luck to all who decide to participate.

DeletedUser1180

No questions at all?
Are there people that will join the tournament to defend the us-server?

DeletedUser

Hiced ign. I am planning on representing the US server, and I am trying to get my brother in on it too, though he is quite busy on other worlds so that may not be possible. If I may, I would be very willing to make teams with reserve players and active players. May I use this topic since it exists, and if not where may I? I am registering the tag USA and anyone may join the team. Just message me or respond here or ask for my skype. If you would like to be a reserve for the team, reach me in the same way. The purpose for reserves are for if someone doesnt show up I can contact them. I would like anyone on my team to have a skype, but I wont require it, and if you are going to be in the skype room, make sure you have contacted me at least 24 hours in advance so I can put you in the room. Ill start the list here and just edit it when I get responses for support. If I dont get 5 players, I will be making the team anyways, whether everyone backs out and Im the only one or not :D.

Initial players:

1. Hiced
2. Tribalduel
3. New guy1

Reserves:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right here is perfectly fine or if you prefer to create a new thread in this same forum topic you are welcome to as well. :)

Good luck!

DeletedUser

Right here is perfectly fine or if you prefer to create a new thread in this same forum topic you are welcome to as well. :)

Good luck!

I will use this one. Thank you very much and hopefully we can at least get a couple players to help me represent the US :).

DeletedUser

Id like to join, but I'm worried I'll be too busy. How much will it hurt you if you skip a few of the rounds?

DeletedUser

With teams of only 5 players, it would be quite painful to not have 20% of the team. If someone wanted to put a team together strictly for fun and not worry about being competitive, then missing some wouldn't be so bad.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure its multiple speed rounds. That is the case for all previous tournaments.

DeletedUser1446

Ok so i´ll be able to play some speeds per day... I prefer to play in a "all for fun" team...

DeletedUser

I am planning on putting together a team, not sure if i will be playing for .us or .net tho If anyone is interested in joining a team with me shoot me a message on w8 or 10. Ima start working on my scripts :/

DeletedUser

You played worse than any other nubs I'd ever seen before. Like it's not even funny how bad you are. Do .uk a favour, don't join.

DeletedUser

Look guys, a .uk fanboy!

Please allow me to join in on the friendly banter :D:

For our team to suck so much, it must be pretty embarrassing to have been eliminated earlier in the Speed World Championships, eh?

Someone might wanna study up on their history...and we've never had a speed server ;).

DeletedUser

I would like to say, killerspear, that neither me nor Tribalduel are able to play all the speed rounds, and so if you are unable to get together a team, I am also considering my team an all for fun team and you are more than welcome to be on the team. I only used the USA tribe tag as a way to show that we are US players, though even that does not matter. Please do think about it!

Hiced

DeletedUser

...and we've never had a speed server ;).

That doesn't mean we can't practice our speed round skills. I've been joining some rounds in the uk tournament, so I sort of know what I'm doing when I play speed. Even if I get nobled within the first couple hours its still fun.

DeletedUser

^ True.

I was looking at the rounds in the tournament, and the victory requirements aren't there yet. Will we know what they are before we start the round?

DeletedUser

drgnmstr2444 and yawbing are also going to be on our team.

USA:
1. Hiced
2. Tribalduel
3. New guy1
4. drgnmstr2444
5. yawbing

_______

Can only the player that registered the tag create the tribe? I'm trying to create a tribe with tag USA and it won't let me.

Nevermind, I don't think Hiced registered our tribe. Doing it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

drgnmstr2444 and yawbing are also going to be on our team.

USA:
1. Hiced
2. Tribalduel
3. New guy1
4. drgnmstr2444
5. yawbing

_______

Can only the player that registered the tag create the tribe? I'm trying to create a tribe with tag USA and it won't let me.

Nevermind, I don't think Hiced registered our tribe. Doing it now.

I did infact register the name. Im getting on right now to play some so if you guys are gonna be on just look for the tag USA.