Forum-Avatar

DeletedUser

I don't really know, they also disabled forum signatures... I have to stay with those stupid links D:

DeletedUser

I do, indeed, agree. Maybe it is to restrain lag or so, but these servers have no lag for anyone.

It is to restrain spammers and people who'd have 999999999 images at their signature. I'm sure that when the team will get more moderators they will allow it. They just can't check every player atm so they disabled the feature.

DeletedUser

Well no image in sig, ok. But why no avatar? i think it is an extra indicator for who wrote the post. I really like it.

DeletedUser

Just give them time. They've had more important things to do than enabling avatars and other smaller features. These will get added eventually.

DeletedUser

Just give them time. They've had more important things to do than enabling avatars and other smaller features. These will get added eventually.

if i'm right, a forum has to get installed. When you install it, with install.php or something, you have to set some standard features. I thought this was including avatars etc. Well, i dont really care. But i would like to have an avatar eventually.

DeletedUser

if i'm right, a forum has to get installed. When you install it, with install.php or something, you have to set some standard features. I thought this was including avatars etc. Well, i dont really care. But i would like to have an avatar eventually.

It's not, the avatar and signature config are part of the Usergroup configuration in the admin panel.
If you want I can get you a screenshot of it from my vB. :p

DeletedUser

It's not, the avatar and signature config are part of the Usergroup configuration in the admin panel.
If you want I can get you a screenshot of it from my vB. :p

hmm. okay, never knew :p. ill look it up in mod cp of tw.nl xd. Damned, just figured out, we cant go to admin things anymore :p.

DeletedUser

Moderators could never see the usergroup configuration.
Even not all admins can see it, in the admin panel the head admin sets which admins can see what in the admin panel. The usergroup config isnt inthe moderators and I doubt they would set mods to see it.

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?t=3

Signatures

The signature may not exceed 700px in width or 80px in height. This is the maximum size limit for the entire sig, not for individual components. Two pictures of 80px in height one above the other = 160px, and is thus illegal. Any combination of items that exceeds a total of 700px by 80px is illegal and will be punished.

Below is a list of the height values in pixels we have assigned the different items your signature may contain:
A line of normal-sized text (size 2) = 15px
A line of small text (size 1) = 10px
A blank line = 15px
A bb-code quote (1 line) = 65px
A bb-code quote (2 or 3 lines) = 80px
Spoiler = 65px
A picture = whatever height it has (viewable by right-clicking it and selecting properties)
Forum-native emotes = 15 px

Please Note:
-Items not listed above are not allowed to be used in your signature.
-Animated pictures of any kind are prohibited; note that this includes the animated emoticons provided by the forum.
-Quote generators are illegal.
-The rules regarding the Content of posts (see above) also apply to the content of signatures, though we are stricter on images containing sexual references or connotations in signatures.
-Signatures inside Spoiler Tags may not exceed 700px in width, nor 300px in height.
-Everything within a spoiler must be within the rules (posting rules and signature rules), except it's allowed to have it higher than 80 px.

Rules say, they are allowed.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
They're not against the rules by any means, but the forum's not configured properly to actually allow them as of yet.

DeletedUser

Yes, I know that much.

Anyway, I'll be waiting until you guys can set things up.

^_^

DeletedUser

let's say that this world is serving as a test and many things are still going to come right over time. Let's wait and hope for improvement, the more our patience will be of great help already.

DeletedUser

Your avatars are too big though.

oO
Copied mine over from the german forum, thought it'll be ok.

Well, it should be possible for the Admins to adjust the accepted size when you upload one, so it wouldn't even be possible to have bigger avatars.