Forum Friends List?

DeletedUser

How does it work? What special benefits are given to friends? Most importantly, is there any point besides increasing your e-peen? :D

DeletedUser

It doesn't do much except for showing off your friends.
Jelsoft tried making vBulletin more than just a forum, but also a social community, with features such as social groups, friends... More like Facebook.

DeletedUser

That is why I like these New Features. In the .NET Forums we don't have this stuff.

^_^

DeletedUser

It would be a lot better with Avatars and signatures and stuff.

DeletedUser

Just be patient my friend.

Wait for a couple of days until HooDoo and Nauzhor get things done.

DeletedUser

That is why I like these New Features. In the .NET Forums we don't have this stuff.

^_^
I find them completely pointless but thats just me.

It doesn't do much except for showing off your friends.
Jelsoft tried making vBulletin more than just a forum, but also a social community, with features such as social groups, friends... More like Facebook.
Oh. Well I'm the kind of person who never never remembers to check on his facebook groups... when I actually remember to log in :D

DeletedUser

You find them pointless?

Okie, I find them cool.

Because in here, we can easily contact all our Friends if we are trying to make a Premade.

We can also have a Forum Group focusing each on a different categories. For example, GFX Designer's Group, The Spammers Org., The Anti-Trolls, etc.

Speaking of Friends, you haven't added me yet!

DeletedUser

Because in here, we can easily contact all our Friends if we are trying to make a Premade.
So now its easier for people to spam me? lol :D

We can also have a Forum Group focusing each on a different categories. For example, GFX Designer's Group, The Spammers Org., The Anti-Trolls, etc.
I've already forgotten I joined a group. Unless the forum starts giving me notifications whenever someone posts in the group (a feature I'd probably turn off lol) then there is a 99% chance I'll never look at that group page again. The way I see it is that online forums always bring together people with a common interest. Everyone is here because they play Tribalwars. If I wanted to make a group about something non-tribalwars related (for example, training dogs to compete) I could probably find a couple people who share that interest but I'd be better off finding a forum specifically for that purpose. Forums are specific to a topic while things like facebook are for anything and everything.

Speaking of Friends, you haven't added me yet!
Yes I did

DeletedUser

.net has had the friends thing for a while. It is just called contacts (in w8 and w10 it was called friends, changed some time ago).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When it's available, anyone wanna add me

experience player here from .net server :D

DeletedUser

We had it and now it's removed.

Last edited by a moderator: