Forum Reputation

• Thread starter Zazamkivozamkizamkivohin
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey!

Sorry for my doubt, perhaps a noob doubt, but i just don't understand. Why is my bar grey and if i put the mouse up there it says
Is na unknown quantity at this point
and some others are green and say
Is on a distinguished road

?

Thank you for your help,
Zazamkizazamkizamkivohin

DeletedUser

I believe it's mid rep, which would mean that you might have gotten some bad rep since our starting rep is green.

Although we regular forum member may not have the ability to lower one's rep (although we can add rep and comment about it), but it's possible for mods to (I'm not sure though).

DeletedUser

I believe it's mid rep, which would mean that you might have gotten some bad rep since our starting rep is green.

Although we regular forum member may not have the ability to lower one's rep (although we can add rep and comment about it), but it's possible for mods to (I'm not sure though).

When i registered here it was already grey :(

DeletedUser

Then I guess new members get gray rep. I started out green and gotten a few additional reps from unknown members.

DeletedUser

Then I guess new members get gray rep. I started out green and gotten a few additional reps from unknown members.

When will i have a green one? :(
Try to give me reputation, to see if it turns into green :(

DeletedUser

You have to earn it, so far I haven't seen you make any decent post.

DeletedUser

You have to earn it, so far I haven't seen you make any decent post.

Ok, thanks anyway :)

Oh and if any mod can tell me why is my bar grey (as you're not sure) i'd thank :)

DeletedUser

Squares, Bars...almost the same thing.

Anyway, you said that someone UP your rep, how do you know that for a fact?

DeletedUser

Squares, Bars...almost the same thing.

Anyway, you said that someone UP your rep, how do you know that for a fact?

rep.png

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Those are neutral reps, not positive.

Specifically, someone tried adding rep, but they didn't have enough posts to give people rep so it didn't actually give you rep.

As for green vs. grey, I believe when Thargoran added the system it gave all existing members 10 rep, which made them be green, whereas members that registered since then started with 0.

DeletedUser

Specifically, someone tried adding rep, but they didn't have enough posts to give people rep so it didn't actually give you rep.

As for green vs. grey, I believe when Thargoran added the system it gave all existing members 10 rep, which made them be green, whereas members that registered since then started with 0.

Why need posts to give rep?

DeletedUser

Then my bar will be grey only when i get 10 rep, right?

DeletedUser

So you don't make 10 brand new accounts and use them all to repeatedly raise someone's rep.

And what would stop someone from making another account, raising it's post count, then abuse the reputation system?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
And what would stop someone from making another account, raising it's post count, then abuse the reputation system?

Technically, nothing. Other than if its posts were obtained by spamming it'd quite likely get banned before having enough posts to give rep.

DeletedUser

What is the right amount of posts to give someone a good Rep?