Forum Rules query

DeletedUser

Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum or in any ‘other’ private format. Any “flames” must be strictly game-related. Any Real Life (RL) related insults will be strictly punished.

This is a quote from the Forum Rules

When generalizing that most in-game players have no idea how the game works, which is true in essence as the majority of players have no idea what troops do what when they begin playing (I've seen people who play a world for 6 months and still don't know which troops are better offensively or defensively), if you post a comment about this on the forum, this is apparently breaking the above quoted rule, although it clearly states:

Any "flames" must be strictly ingame-related.

I would like a couple of comments from the moderating staff to explain how this rule works and to what degree, with no reference to the warning I have received relating to this rule needed (as I am inquiring about that privately).

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets see.

If you are to 'flame' someone, which would be to attack them verbally, all points you make against them must be entirely related to their performance in game or their in-game play in general. It has to follow the other rules as well.

DeletedUser

Lets see.

If you are to 'flame' someone, which would be to attack them verbally, all points you make against them must be entirely related to their performance in game or their in-game play in general. It has to follow the other rules as well.

Ok, so that clarifies my opinion that what I got a warning for is in no way breaking rules, as "usless ingame players" is the only part of the post I made which could be construed as insulting on any level. Thanks - I'll wait for OFLOW to reply to my mail and will look forward to it being reversed (having inactive admin isn't too helpful)

DeletedUser

(having inactive admin isn't too helpful)

There is a lot you do not know about [user]OFLOW[/user], he is a very busy little bee :D

DeletedUser

There is a lot you do not know about [user]OFLOW[/user], he is a very busy little bee :D

I also don't really care. I just don't appreciate people who ignore mails when asked something in private, and then send out really pointless warnings which aren't in fitting with their own rules :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry Googly, did not want to upset our competition winning machine :). I will try to answer soon. Take care

DeletedUser

I also don't really care. I just don't appreciate people who ignore mails when asked something in private, and then send out really pointless warnings which aren't in fitting with their own rules :rolleyes:

Maybe you should have kept it private. It has always been my understanding that bans where out of bounds for public discussion.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should have kept it private. It has always been my understanding that bans where out of bounds for public discussion.

Maybe there was no need for your post, if you actually bothered to read the above comment by the CM? :rolleyes: