Freaks vs 15:42

DeletedUser

Lol, managed to read all the post here, cant say anything but good luck to both tribes(or..all of them rofl). i`ll advise everyone not to be arogant and not to subestimate their opponents. don`t forget that the game is played on the map, and not the forums:)

And: Be a good person, people will love you:))

DeletedUser

ow crap we got someone here which thinks the forum is overused...

do we look like we have academy tribe? (ROFL)

btw,no words from perv players for a long time. Something wrong? :-s

Be nice to your enemy man, send messages please join me on externals I want to laugh at you guys:)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: PERV, 15:42, Nood, ARMADA
Side 2:
Tribes: Freaks

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 26
Difference: 12

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 13
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 86,315
Side 2: 71,316
Difference: 14,999

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,732
Side 2: 42,212
Difference: 31,480

chart

Armada also has defended well and killed lot of our troops so far so i decided to add them too :D
and with 15:42 its still kind of a small skirmish as most members are far away.

but for the Nood & perv alliance:
Side 1:
Tribes: PERV, Nood
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 7
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 3,836
Side 2: 21,847
Difference: 18,011

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Posting stats in that way is not accurate. You imply that they are helping each other to the point of being a family tribe.

Actual stats:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: 15:42

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 6,061
Side 2: 3,080
Difference: 2,981

chart

So really, in this war nothing has changed. You are merely trying to add other tribes you've happened to cap from in order to make it look like you are easily winning against 15:42.

Stat fixing ain't cool. Just shows you aren't happy with how you're doing against 15:42 as a single tribe ;)

DeletedUser

no actually this thread wasnt meant to be only for the war with 15:42 as mod moved the posts of perv and nood war into this thread.

and about being happy against 15:42 part ,As I said before,we are not even in decent war now.its small clashes among the players. I just used this thread to show the stats of wars against the alliance of PERV and NOOd because i didn't feel like making a new thread about it ;)

DeletedUser2069

Who said PERV an NOOD have an alliance just because we both attacked you doesnt mean there is an ally

DeletedUser

no actually this thread wasnt meant to be only for the war with 15:42 as mod moved the posts of perv and nood war into this thread.

This was a declaration by Freaks, on 15:42.

There is no reason posted to suggest that 15:42 is co-ordinating, being supported by, or supporting, any other tribe you have listed.

I just used this thread to show the stats of wars against the alliance of PERV and NOOd because i didn't feel like making a new thread about it ;)

Again, you post no evidence to back up your claims. I could say Freaks and 15:42 are allied, but it doesn't mean it's true. You are seemingly fabricating facts, and putting up stats that implies all tribes are working together against you is just showing the community that Freaks is embarassed by how it is doing against the tribe. It. Declared. Against.

DeletedUser

Who said PERV an NOOD have an alliance just because we both attacked you doesnt mean there is an ally
I beg to differ
ha 5 people werent supporting him i guess he quit cause he sent most people's support home and then hasnt logged on since he might have left the paladins but sent the rest home. and the report with me attackin lol ya everyone in the forums knows i just got done have attacker of the day award twice in a row and was damaged on troops. that was like a third of my original troops and i sent them and still took out most of his stacked vil lol you forget to show all the reports of us 'wastin' our troops and then the other players come in a sec after ours and finish clearing the target. There i displayed that i dont mind losing troops for a fellow ally(person i was helping wasnt even in my tribe) im willing to die for my members not just benefit off of em can both of us say that?

He admitted on mails too,that you are allies.is it backstabbing that i see? :-O

schizoIIsmexy on 16.08. at 00:00
you wanna do me a favor

Noise on 16.08. at 03:30
well,your so called OP really did fail didn't it?even with help of PERV and while we were at our weak stage.

yeah what is it?

Noise on 16.08. at 09:00
so you don't want the favor? :p

schizoIIsmexy on 16.08. at 09:08
no it didnt fail at all i knew from the get go i was gonna lose my troops and it was im lazy can you go to the externals lol

Noise on 16.08. at 09:13
I still don't see the point in your attacks.you lost your nobles.I really didn't expect you guys to team up against us :( .oh well.
and what is on externals i can't see anything :p

schizoIIsmexy on 16.08. at 09:15
nothin personal i really do like your tribe and it was an alliance between you and perv and you'll never replied and even if you'll did they my tribe voted that you'll would be more of a risk to have as an ally than perv would. And there are still alot of our guys with alot of troops. True i did lose my offense but big whoop i new i was gonna lose em im not selfish :D.

Noise on 16.08. at 09:20
"it was an alliance between you and perv"
wait,what?

you lost your troop,to allow a PERV noble us. you are not selfish.its good to lose troops as long as its for other members.but it was for another tribe :p

well.good luck anyways.hope both of us can make it through this stage :)

schizoIIsmexy on 16.08. at 09:22
sorry meant we were gonna ally you OR perv my bad and if allies are true allies they will do that for each other
This was a declaration by Freaks, on 15:42.

There is no reason posted to suggest that 15:42 is co-ordinating, being supported by, or supporting, any other tribe you have listed.
i didn't say 15:42 were supported by those tribes,nor co ordinated attacks,don't put words in my mouth.

Again, you post no evidence to back up your claims.
I could say Freaks and 15:42 are allied, but it doesn't mean it's true.
read above before jumping in blindly.
I could say Freaks and 15:42 are allied, but it doesn't mean it's true. You are seemingly fabricating facts, and putting up stats that implies all tribes are working together against you is just showing the community that Freaks is embarassed by how it is doing against the tribe. It. Declared. Against.
Sorry but I don't see how what you say is anyhow related :/ .I just put a tw stats of the going on wars for Freaks,that simple!

War stats. and one village was taken before the declaration :p
1fd6e4wr12iwbes2iv81.png

DeletedUser

i didn't say 15:42 were supported by those tribes,nor co ordinated attacks,don't put words in my mouth.

Putting all your conflicts together to make a single statistic makes it look like you are saying all tribes you listed are working together. My issue is that you turned a 1-difference in cap stat against 15:42, to one much larger. You declared war, but are failing to take villages from them. Makes Freak look bad. So, you add more irrelevant tribes to their side of the stats, to make your tribe look less useless than you really are.

read above before jumping in blindly.
I have done. Shame you didn't provide evidence before (although what you posted isn't evidence as it looks more like a case of badly phrased words).

Sorry but I don't see how what you say is anyhow related :/ .I just put a tw stats of the going on wars for Freaks,that simple!
You have a war going on with 15:42. So, Freaks vs 15:42 in the stats.

No allies have been shown to be involved. Stats are 2 caps against 1.

Adding other tribes to the stats, implies they are working against you together (which is not shown to be a fact anyway). It is fairly clear to anybody reading your posts that you tried to influence the stats to make you look like a better tribe. You declare war on a tribe. And then manage to achieve nothing. The attempt at twisting the stats so obviously is laughable :D

War stats. and one village was taken before the declaration :p
1fd6e4wr12iwbes2iv81.png

That wasn't so hard now was it? Actual stats...

DeletedUser

Putting all your conflicts together to make a single statistic makes it look like you are saying all tribes you listed are working together. My issue is that you turned a 1-difference in cap stat against 15:42, to one much larger. You declared war, but are failing to take villages from them. Makes Freak look bad. So, you add more irrelevant tribes to their side of the stats, to make your tribe look less useless than you really are.
we declared war for the fun actually.they had like 4 close members to us total. 2 got nobled.1 was saved with 24 loyalty.and the other nobled one of us. thats about all happened,and all i expected.we declared also to see the OD stats :p

I have done. Shame you didn't provide evidence before (although what you posted isn't evidence as it looks more like a case of badly phrased words).
Im sorry if Nood leader saying they are allies with perv ,2 or 3 times ,doesnt convince you,i can't really think of anything else that can convince you in this case.

You have a war going on with 15:42. So, Freaks vs 15:42 in the stats.

No allies have been shown to be involved. Stats are 2 caps against 1.

Adding other tribes to the stats, implies they are working against you together (which is not shown to be a fact anyway). It is fairly clear to anybody reading your posts that you tried to influence the stats to make you look like a better tribe.
the previous posts were mostly about Nood and Perv actually,and the stats I put(Nood+perv vs Freaks one) was related to the subject. I just put the Freaks vs 4 tribes was just to show our latest conquers against tribes that are in war with us

DeletedUser

Adding other tribes to the stats, implies they are working against you together (which is not shown to be a fact anyway). It is fairly clear to anybody reading your posts that you tried to influence the stats to make you look like a better tribe. You declare war on a tribe. And then manage to achieve nothing. The attempt at twisting the stats so obviously is laughable :D

stats aren't really that important, moaning about the stats and that they are twisted is silly really! And of course every tribe fighting freaks has spoken to each other, If not they would have to be pretty stupid not to take advantage of the situation.....

DeletedUser

Three things:

1) Please do not insult other members in any way but one that is related to in-game matters. RL insults are not allowed.
2) If you see other posts breaking the rules, report them. Don't post about them, as reporting it makes it easier for me to find quickly and handle.
3) Quoting players who are using profanity is punishable, just like using the profanity. Please censor it out for them if you really need to quote it.

DeletedUser

noise i like how you show the noble stats but there was multiple times where we cleared a person and right before we finished nobling em you kicked em.

DeletedUser

noise i like how you show the noble stats but there was multiple times where we cleared a person and right before we finished nobling em you kicked em.

noise would own you! lols i cant wait until im large enough to pwn you tribe :D xx

DeletedUser

stats aren't really that important, moaning about the stats and that they are twisted is silly really! And of course every tribe fighting freaks has spoken to each other, If not they would have to be pretty stupid not to take advantage of the situation.....
Yes, stats are important. Especially the improved ones where you can see ODA, ODD and all ennoblement since the war started. Adding other tribes to the enemy list just to make it look like you done a better job, truly is retarded.
And how do you know that every tribe has spoken to each other?

DeletedUser

stats are only important for moral values.

other than that they don't show anything unless it really is only 2 tribes left with active members.

say i recruit the enemies biggest player who is in their core and then rake all his village in their core...we let him internal some inactive in our aria...the stats can be 300 - 100 they take 300 off the guy in their core, while we take 100 villages in the front line...who is actually winning? the tribe who has gained a good player with 300 nobles and a 100 villages from the enemy or the tribe who lost 300 nobles, countless nukes and 100 villages?

same whit inactives. targeting inactives gives you stats, but its just another village...it has nothing to do with the war. its as good as nobling barbs. it doesn't help you in the war.

EDIT:

Just realized how off topic it is, so i thought i'd say something on topic.

freaks and 15:42 both look like tribes that think quality is more important than quantity. why cant they gang up and take on the west (starting with beware and perv)?

DeletedUser

I am going to be attack coordinator I hope I can fix some problems inside freaks:D

DeletedUser

Attacker: vigossive
Origin: M-God (514|542) K55

Quantity: 0 0 2076 0 1103 0 130 30 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2076 0 1103 0 130 30 0 0

Origin: V-God (525|543) K55

Quantity: 0 0 4333 0 1710 0 187 49 1 1
Losses: 0 0 4007 0 1581 0 173 45 1 1

Origin: V-God (525|543) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 33 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 33 0 0 0 0 1

Oh and I wonder, what do those troops do in PERV leader's village.does everyone have to like,support him?even from this far?

Defender: XRexamX
Destination: Phr@ch@i (455|438) K44

Quantity: 18 39 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 18 39 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops in other villages
This is a Repo (488|500) K54 65 58 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/184.000
Loyalty: Dropped from 12 to -8

19.08 Lost 90% troops
yet current Looter of the day, yesterday also nearly