Freaks vs 15:42

DeletedUser2165

Its obvious that he knows how to farm but if a player can loot that much resources with a few troops,it shows his luckiness,not his experience.
Looting is important for example to train troops but if you play wrong and lose all your troops in a village,your looting experience is nothing.

Btw,tomorrow we will take the looting record of us4. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its obvious that he knows how to farm but if a player can loot that much resources with a few troops,it shows his luckiness,not his experience.
Looting is important for example to train troops but if you play wrong and lose your troops in a village,your looting experience is nothing.

Btw,tomorrow we will take the looting record of us4. :p

uber farm is good for smashing the looter awards. pm if you want to know more details, Anyone on the world feel free to pm me and i will pass on details.

DeletedUser

So, I guess it's about time to have a nice Freaks - Other various tribes war recap.

Okay so from what I was told round 1 was:

PERV used Nood to attack Freaks, ending conclusion was that some Nood & PERV members got rimmed.

2hrjxnq.png

einns9.png

They did manage to clear one of Freaks members, though they lost quite a lot of offensive troops trying to clear the rest.

6bdd8d7c69.png

1ede046809.png

f4d08e8751.png

Some backtimes/clears by Freaks

1d9f035bb4.png

3551fa76a0.png

There were loads of more attacks, but thats all I got from Noise.

Round 2, mostly all PERV attacks:

SnowMan (Milad): said:
they launched 16 nobles and around 12 nukes we killed them all and not even 1 village lost (rofl)

So, firstly let's take a look at the recaptures from round 2:

rkpqvp.png

Some Perverted nukes/nobles dead

bfd2c8cf14.png

1f532f50de.png

bea4f61b73.png

65470a9074.png

dd4ebcb37e.png

90f3faafa7.png

e1ad4db345.png

821c4457ad.png

8f23e05565.png

Some Freakishly epic nobles/clears/recaps

a8efc926a6.png

d7e85c4d9a.png

0242e5feb6.png

3e734b4b7a.png

d62827e058.png

5ad845aa4f.png

So, the ending conclusion is:

PERVs & Nood took 2 villages from Freaks
Freaks took 8 villages from both Nood & PERVs

It's clear who is winning here.

DeletedUser

to be totally fair i know of at least 3(i think 2 more as well but cant prove it so wont add them) vils that were taken by perv and nood just the members where kicked after they were cleared and right before the last noble landed. so its 5(possibly7) for (The once smexyful) nood and perv and 8 for freaks. if you add those its kinda even. Though troop wise and strategy wise freaks is winning.

DeletedUser

The beginning of the end for Freaks?

The last week they have done some crap signings of new members that are basically noobs. Looking at the four lowest ranked players in Freaks, three of them were signed last week...

16 quinnimon 7.960 2
17 rlt13 4.491 1
18 jtm61489 4.249 1
19 Rayne10 1.604 1

They must be desperate now IMO :)

DeletedUser

hmm.. I smell something fishy.. the infamous mail spammer Rayne10 :)) is on freaks and a sudden change of Rayne10's tribe name to Freaks!
a wise decision IMHO. trying to use those turtles huh? :D

DeletedUser

The beginning of the end for Freaks?

The last week they have done some crap signings of new members that are basically noobs. Looking at the four lowest ranked players in Freaks, three of them were signed last week...

16 quinnimon 7.960 2
17 rlt13 4.491 1
18 jtm61489 4.249 1
19 Rayne10 1.604 1

They must be desperate now IMO :)
I am sorry to disapoint you,but copying the 4 members with the lowest points is kind of stupid. rlt13 has been with us since the start(Oh and btw he isnt a turtle he is O). Rayne is an honor to have ( :D ). the other 2 had decent troopcount and I thought they could be a help,Oh and I think they are offensives If memory supports well.If we wanted to recruit turtles we wouldnt be 18 members.plus,recruiting low point players means we are not average point whoring.Jumping on forums saying stuff like "The beginning of the end for Freaks?" because we recruited 2 new players is really lame and was really unexpected from 15:42 leader as I had respected your tribe.

Oh and I can do this too:
list of your turtles:
AppLe.Ice 13 4.927 1
Duchess 14 4.314 2
Brothers-In-Blood 15 3.912 1
WorldRuler 16 3.249 1
The Hurt Locker 17 3.122 1
IchKlauDeinDorfnilpferd 18 2.909 1
blacklace 19 173 1

I made my point :)

DeletedUser

I was assuming they we're turtles since they been playing ever since the world opens (or few days late) and actively spamming mail with low points. my bad then :p

DeletedUser

I am sorry to disapoint you,but copying the 4 members with the lowest points is kind of stupid. rlt13 has been with us since the start(Oh and btw he isnt a turtle he is O). Rayne is an honor to have ( :D ). the other 2 had decent troopcount and I thought they could be a help,Oh and I think they are offensives If memory supports well.If we wanted to recruit turtles we wouldnt be 18 members.plus,recruiting low point players means we are not average point whoring.Jumping on forums saying stuff like "The beginning of the end for Freaks?" because we recruited 2 new players is really lame and was really unexpected from 15:42 leader as I had respected your tribe.

Oh and I can do this too:
list of your turtles:
AppLe.Ice 13 4.927 1
Duchess 14 4.314 2
Brothers-In-Blood 15 3.912 1
WorldRuler 16 3.249 1
The Hurt Locker 17 3.122 1
IchKlauDeinDorfnilpferd 18 2.909 1
blacklace 19 173 1

I made my point :)

Im turtle too

DeletedUser

Sorry if this is spam but...
I LOVE TURTLES!
Well, not in the game, they kill of too many stupid troops. :D

DeletedUser

Can we get back on the topic of the war please? Update would be nice ;).

DeletedUser

There are not many caps in this war. Therefore whoever declared looks like a bit of a numpty.

Update over.
Not much news about the war.
We made this thread to give life to the forums mostly. unlike what googly thinks,we don't need THAT much of reason to make new threads.few pictures and some reports probably will be enough to make people post.at least thats how .us has worked so far .I'm sorry to disappoint others if some people think every single thread must include lot of awesome posts with over 2000 reports per page :/ .
(we didn't even plan on making a new thread. one of the my members (spearnuke/cooper) asked for permission to make a thread with few pictures on it and I let him)