Free Your Mind

DeletedUser

Free Your Mind

wstzlc.jpg

- Tribe Name: Free your mind
- Tribe Tag: Free!

Looking to get 15-20 members before the world starts. Co-players are suggested but because of night bonus not required if your active enough.

A little background on the me and the tribe name. The tribe name i came up with on the masters server on TS2, tribes still there at rank one. Likely to win that world unless members go inactive. Wanna bring the tribe to an actual world tho as masters server is more of "rounds" for tho's who have played will know.

Now about myself

Some of you may or may-not remember me but i played on this server a while ago on W1,2 and 3. Was in Smash on worlds 1. Was known as "The Scientist" As thats what im known as on .net also. As for leadership skills iv only ever lead one tribe thats Free! on masters. But im sure Or-el can agree with me when i say this iv been in tribes lead by some of the best leaders .net has to offer. Picking up tips from them and experience from masters I'm ready to lead this tribe.

Requirements

If you like what you see and you might be interested in joining here is a list of things I'm gonna be looking for when you apply so if you don't fit what I'm looking for please do not waste your time or mine.

- Decent knowledge of the game, this does not mean you need to be the most skilled player I'm more then willing to teach players skills. This is to have basic knowledge of the game such as effective farming, knowing how to use premium accounts/quick bars effectively and so on.

- Know how to put your tribe before yourself, this is one thing being in tribes lead by my good friend Hybrid Soul has taught me is no player is above the team specially during start up.

Now if you wish to apply its pretty simple you ether post your skype below or add me on skype. There will be an interview process to take place to see if your what im looking for or not. This tribe will not be joining any no haul worlds. Any other setting will not matter.

Thank you for your time,

The Scientist/ The Art of war
Skype = Kolohe607

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Bauss your more then welcome here as well if you find the time. Was alot of fun working with you and your co-players.

~ Art

DeletedUser

Bro Pedro her I know u want me lol

anyway when's it start and which worlds

DeletedUser

What're you doing running a premade on here, mate?

Best of luck with it :)

-Adam

DeletedUser3214

Just saying, there is no night bonus and jesse has hinted that it won't be coming anytime soon due to the demographics of this server.
And pedro, stop making so many accounts! :smack:

DeletedUser

Pedro - Likely W12 or W13 if W12 settings are bad, didn't wanna put the world in the post as i dont wanna commit to one world with out knowing the settings.

Adam - Thanks bud, running a premade here because my Masters tribe went really well likely gonna win the world would like to bring my leadership qualities to an actual world and see how well my tribe does. So decided to try out .us as i haven't played here sense W3.

Elixir - Thanks i just assumed that there was as its a country server rather then an internal server.

~ Art

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Now this is interesting, very interesting indeed. I'll talk to you on skype Jimmy.

DeletedUser

An update on this pre-made it will not be joining W12

Likely W13 or W14

As im busy with College right now dont wanna join a world i cant commit 100% to

But we will be coming to your computers screens in a world near you soon i promise :)

DeletedUser4755

.This is sidd 271 from .net . This premade sounds interesting. Will catch you on skype

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Jimmy its me Aladeen count me in man :p talk to you on skype

DeletedUser

Sounds good Aladeen

To give an update on when this tribe will be joining.

Will likely be December as my time will be completely freed up at this point and will be 100% committed to this premade.

DeletedUser4772

Hahahahahah what is this? played ts2 as Ghio1. I play .net also but you dont know who I am on this server ;) And NO dont wanna join the premade.

BTW aladeen wassup ogtta catch u on skype didnt know u play this server :O

DeletedUser

WopperBee 500 people have played the Ghio1 account only 2 of them are any good, one of them plays US under a different name the other only plays .net and TS.

So your nether of the 2 good players on Ghio's account so you claiming to play on the account means nothing here.

DeletedUser4772

Hahaha I play on .net ^^
Who are the 2 people? Calin and Noel? :p
They are the original owners so... Im guessing you were talking about them?

DeletedUser

LOL your really making this tribe on a us server as were destroying you on uk 17 :D

DeletedUser

LOL your really making this tribe on a us server as were destroying you on uk 17 :D

The UK17 tribe has nothing to do with me, was only helping Blue out (PMP) through start up when he started a tribe I simply decided on the tribe name. The tribe or PMP has nothing to do with me or this tribe.

@wopperbee not saying your not on the account, but everyone who's ever co-played that account like yourself even if only for 1 round claims the account is theirs rather then being honest and saying they only co-played for one round haha.