Free Your Mind

DeletedUser4763

i think this premade will not go live as Jimmy/Art of war has quit tw.

DeletedUser

Free Your Mind

wstzlc.jpg

- Tribe Name: Free your mind
- Tribe Tag: Free!

Looking to get 15-20 members before the world starts. Co-players are suggested but because of night bonus not required if your active enough.

A little background on the me and the tribe name. The tribe name i came up with on the masters server on TS2, tribes still there at rank one. Likely to win that world unless members go inactive. Wanna bring the tribe to an actual world tho as masters server is more of "rounds" for tho's who have played will know.

Now about myself

Some of you may or may-not remember me but i played on this server a while ago on W1,2 and 3. Was in Smash on worlds 1. Was known as "The Scientist" As thats what im known as on .net also. As for leadership skills iv only ever lead one tribe thats Free! on masters. But im sure Or-el can agree with me when i say this iv been in tribes lead by some of the best leaders .net has to offer. Picking up tips from them and experience from masters I'm ready to lead this tribe.

Requirements

If you like what you see and you might be interested in joining here is a list of things I'm gonna be looking for when you apply so if you don't fit what I'm looking for please do not waste your time or mine.

- Decent knowledge of the game, this does not mean you need to be the most skilled player I'm more then willing to teach players skills. This is to have basic knowledge of the game such as effective farming, knowing how to use premium accounts/quick bars effectively and so on.

- Know how to put your tribe before yourself, this is one thing being in tribes lead by my good friend Hybrid Soul has taught me is no player is above the team specially during start up.

Now if you wish to apply its pretty simple you ether post your skype below or add me on skype. There will be an interview process to take place to see if your what im looking for or not. This tribe will not be joining any no haul worlds. Any other setting will not matter.

Thank you for your time,

The Scientist/ The Art of war
Skype = Kolohe607

you never lead that tribe

there was TONY/OVERGROUND

lol

DeletedUser

you never lead that tribe

there was TONY/OVERGROUND

lol

This just shows pure laziness..... It doesn't take more then 5 minutes to look at TW stats and see that I did lead that tribe. I appointed Fat Tony as duke once my premade on W70 joined the world.

DeletedUser4772

I am actually very curious to see how this works out and will probably join w15 if that is when it is being formed. Have my hands full in w12 leading a tribe there.

DeletedUser

Well honestly its not much a premade. I have 4 or 5 people joining so far. Although my recruiting has been very selective and I don't know many people on the US server. So most of my recruiting will likely take place in world.

DeletedUser4772

4 or 5 good accounts can make a huge difference on a server with not many skilled players.

DeletedUser

I've seen you post a few times on .net

I am finally getting back into the game after a few months of rest. First time really playing on any other server besides .net

My skype is: lawrdawg

This is of course you still plan to go ahead with this premade and are still looking for players.

Cheers,
deomonkid18 (.net user name)

DeletedUser

I will add you around the 22nd along with everyone who has added me on skype recently. I do plan to go forth with this pre-made but will take place when I have time to put 100% effort into this tribe. Which till the 22nd I will not have time to do so.

DeletedUser

I'm very interested in this. I am sawyer1 from the .net servers. I do remember you as The Scientist, but you may or may not know who I am.

DeletedUser

I'm very interested in this. I am sawyer1 from the .net servers. I do remember you as The Scientist, but you may or may not know who I am.

Unfortunately not, but largely because the three worlds you played that show on your profile I did not pay attention to much. I am more then willing to get to know you though.

Please add me on skype it might be a couple days before I get ahold of you as I have a very busy schedule for this coming week.

Kolohe607 is my skype.

DeletedUser1446

Depending on the settings i might talk to you about joining! If you wanna check me out i´m Lord Dornfluffle on .net and Killerspear here at .us.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Kongol, I will be deciding for sure tomorrow. Most like I will be joining. I am not a big fan of churches though which is the only thing making me think about it. Add me on skype though if you are interested.

Kolohe607 = my skype.

DeletedUser

This premade will not happen.

I have elected due to the settings it is not a world I would like to play long term.

Along with the settings and being busy on W13, I will decide to wait for W15 settings. Sorry for all who have applied. This can be locked. If I elect to do a pre-made for W15 I will just post a new thread.

The Art of War