From w6 to w10...

DeletedUser3007

Hello w10 Members,

Coming from a full 4 worlds away, and I'm not talking about Uranus! Hey c'mon don't have a dirty mind like that... I'm talking about w6!

I'm Ice, from .net AKA Absolute 0. Some of you know me, some of you are unhappy that you do... Yay
Time to make more unfriends!

I was just browsing through the older worlds and saying to myself... wow these worlds were full of huggers.... but nowadays the worlds on this server are probably 5x worse. In every world there is nothing but hugs, alliances, naps, families, brother sister mother, academies, and every other label you put on it. its all crap thats what it is. i drunk i drank i hug is all the same thing.

In the end, i hope you guys actually stop being afraid of fighting and stop recruiting every possible piece of competition. Maybe you can actually divide and fight each other? Perhaps divide the north and south, or east and west? or maybe the quadrants? maybe play a world like it should and try fighting to gain ground instead of recruiting every high point player? or maybe you can just hug and wait for each other to go barb and then noble? that seems to be popular too.. but anyways these are all just suggestions...

Well have a fun happy rainbow fuzzy warm world!

-Ice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3007

So... he came he saw he whined?

like how you came you saw you hugged. nice od whoever you are. i dont have to look at the stats of whoever you are because all the stats of this world suck... "but ice cold stats dont matter".. guess what, they do. why? they show a story of what has happened. according to your stats, hugs happened. funny how its not rebutted at all...
high 5 huggers :)

DeletedUser

We've taken down quite a few top 50 players in our short time on this world. A top 20 player last week and an OP on the #1 player going on as we speak. Haters gonna hate

DeletedUser

Goal is to win, All is fair in love and war... I play to win the war.
Stats and hugging never meant anything to me. Think what you want. This world will probably still end before you finish with w6!

DeletedUser3973

You two try and justify yourselves to hold onto whatever moral you can. One is a flat out traitor and the other is a floater.

DeletedUser4848

.US is a joke compared to .Net all the real pros play .Net.... DD is a joke an the failure of TBD!!!

DeletedUser

.US is a joke compared to .Net all the real pros play .Net.... DD is a joke an the failure of TBD!!!

I totally agree, check out my .net stats never won a world but owned an account the bigger then most tribes in w10 lol Lets just get this world over with. (general vote, ice no one wants to drag it out like in w6 Heck I started that game when it reached end game and its still been 2 years since then? eh forget that. No world should be open longer then 1 year, personal opinion)

DeletedUser

like how you came you saw you hugged. nice od whoever you are. i dont have to look at the stats of whoever you are because all the stats of this world suck... "but ice cold stats dont matter".. guess what, they do. why? they show a story of what has happened. according to your stats, hugs happened. funny how its not rebutted at all...
high 5 huggers :)

Alright mate i'm going to stop you here.. Stop drinking when you are going on the forum, your text doesn't make any sense at all.

If you are hinting at my stats (so wierd that they are low.. I had 0 conquers lol).

I have played since w3.net and have had my fair share of war in TW. Some won, some lost, it's all in good fun, which you do not seem to understand.

Anyways, got nothing to prove to you. Have a good one

DeletedUser3007

Great Stats, don´t you have better? It´s like you talk like you have won a bunch of worlds... All i can see is you winning US.6 and even still you are taking too long :Dhttp://www.twstats.com/en31/index.php?page=player&id=4193622

my last 4 worlds i walked away from as rank 1, on 3 different servers. just fyi
this 1 you see was the 1st world i ever played. 20 million, rank 13, owned 3ks .fought off 1.2 billion points worth of players. but ya i guess im a noob right? whats that make you guys? id rather loose every world or just quit than win with hugs. its a pathetic win. lets take every all star baseball player and put them up against a little league team. thats how you guys play. recruit your competition.

and for the rest of the replies.... exactly whats expected from players who hug. excuses and finger pointing lol. and for the guy that said about my reply "the text doesn't make sense" try following forum rules before you lose the right to use them. :)

thanks for playing!

DeletedUser

hail ice the best tw player in alllllll the worlds that never end!

DeletedUser3007

"hail ice" yes, hail is made of ice.

if you guys are happy with winning without fighting for it, thats up to you.

its like a chess game that starts off with your opponent having no queen and rooks.
and you have 2 queens and 4 rooks! the goal of my post is to point out the fact that
you guys are ruining your world... and showing that you all would rather hug and recruit
your opponents before fighting them.

DeletedUser

this 1 you see was the 1st world i ever played. 20 million, rank 13, owned 3ks .fought off 1.2 billion points worth of players. but ya i guess im a noob right? whats that make you guys? id rather loose every world or just quit than win with hugs. its a pathetic win. lets take every all star baseball player and put them up against a little league team. thats how you guys play. recruit your competition.

and for the rest of the replies.... exactly whats expected from players who hug. excuses and finger pointing lol. and for the guy that said about my reply "the text doesn't make sense" try following forum rules before you lose the right to use them. :)

thanks for playing!

I see your point, but you fail to see mine.

A quick diplomatic win is as much as a big win as fighting 24/7 for five years.

By "hugging" you eliminate the biggest threats quickly (hopefully), and can start focusing on other matters. Isn't it what this game is all about? A careful consideration on when to hug and when to war? Only saying that because I guess the goal is to win, no?

Sure you can go guns blazin but you will with a high probability lose in the end. Some players like doing that, fine, sure, do that. But don't come crying afterwards saying "they didn't deserve to win", because you failed to handle your diplomacy and got overwhelmed.

If a tribe hug themselves to win, I applaude them. Because the other tribes then obviously failed to notice that the huggers were a threat.

One day, huggers must fight to win, and to do that skill is a must.
So just.. enough with people crying about hugging all the time. It's just sad.

"hail ice" yes, hail is made of ice.

if you guys are happy with winning without fighting for it, thats up to you.

its like a chess game that starts off with your opponent having no queen and rooks.
and you have 2 queens and 4 rooks! the goal of my post is to point out the fact that
you guys are ruining your world... and showing that you all would rather hug and recruit
your opponents before fighting them.

No it's not. You still fail to see the diplomacy part of the game. If the scenario is as you say above, then you have carefully fooled your opponent to remove his queens and rooks and added them to your own. It's called strategy.

I can see your point in it all tho. It's more honorable to fight all the time. But yea.. I hope you see my point aswell.

PS. Please excuse any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

DeletedUser1446

thanks for playing!

I just made a commentary! Didn´t say you were noob, although you talk too much ;)
You also don´t know my story, if you knew you would think different of me!

Good luck on world 6... Go there and try go for the WIN instead of posting in the externals ;)

DeletedUser3007

[all of your points dont disprove the fact that you recruited all of your opponents. avoiding fighting, low oda, naps alliances and families.

all these are just empty justifications :)
but nice try lol. hugs galore yay

tumblr_mnurhdUBGk1r0ix14o1_400.gif

and killer cmon you seen me around here enough to know that im just pushing buttons
and seeing who bites. :p

DeletedUser

I guess I took the bait then. Hnnngn

*edit. Somebody added an earlier post of mine to my reputation somethingsomething and asked a question. No idea how I answer tho. Somebody knows? Can't even see who did it haha.
Anyway if you see this, please type a private message because I can't see your name anywhere in that..profile..thing. lol

DeletedUser1446

and killer cmon you seen me around here enough to know that im just pushing buttons
and seeing who bites. :p

Oh come on, i´m doing the same thing... :p Did you bite? ;)

And, obviously i agree in your points, i was just messing around with you :)