FUN - w3

DeletedUser

Hi all
i never actually wanted to play w3,but due to a lot of my friends encouraging me to play with them and make a tribe,We finally decided to make a tribe of our own.it may be a little late for the premade but i hope we can get enough to have fun.

FoolZ Unique Nation

COA:
pat-mat.gif

what we are aiming for:
just to have fun with friends and improve some skills

Recruitment:
send me a pm through here,if you are a friend,you are in.but if not,send a detailed application.
member limit is around 15.

Requirements:
-knows how to backtime less than 1 sec
-knows how to snipe
-has decent startup skills to keep up
-have skype
-be active
-have sense of humor

members:

Ali
Milad
Aliquisher
The placebo effect
lord666
blacky
Hicut
Centmaman
Mehrdad
Silent Killer
James
Defense Crusher
Dont panic?
Draztic
Daniel
Kanei

member limit filled.the last minute sign up must be very impressive if anyone wants to join

Regards
Noise

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also if you think you cant play because you dont have a co player,still submit. i will try and find a co player from the tribe according to their online times for everyone.

DeletedUser

Allright , Ali's Back :p
Since Milad can't afford to spend much time for this world he asked me to co-play his account,although I'm kind of busy nowadays but I couldn't ignore my best friend's offer and also the best TW Player(Milad)'s order :p, I will choose 1 or 2 more co-players for our acc in the following days.

In spite of the arguments which we had in w2 I'd like to invite all the players whom we played together and build the best TW team, this tribe which we are going to establish is just about having Fun and I will do my best to serve all the players who join us, I will devote myself to this tribe and all the members will be working together no matter who's the Duke or Baron.

I hope i can gather all the old friends from w2 and other worlds in .Net server and have as much fun as possible.

With Best Wishes,
Ali

DeletedUser

Yeah im really happy to see this...

Me (blacky) really wanna play this world with u all...

blacky and lord666 will play together in one account and we are looking for a player from austria...

:D:D:D

DeletedUser

blacky and lord666 will play together in one account and we are looking for a player from austria...

Oh man i'm so glad to have you back, we'll make the dream team here

some ancient players are joining though :p

GL
Ali

DeletedUser

LOL i knew you guys would come thats why i put your names on memberlist without asking :D

here are some replies i got when i invited people,i wont name the ones saying them though(may hurt their egos and stuff)
Milad, how are you dude, i will join world 3 only because of you. the game is soooooo poor after you left.

You are saving us, NOOB.i am glad that a noob like you is around to collect other noobs like yourself and make a nooby tribe then a bigger noob like me can join :p

one more thing.we will not have the skype chat until 2 days before the start.its so spamming :D

Milad

DeletedUser

Yeah...
Germans ftw...

But atm we love .net and milad more then germany <3

Thx for Milad who is the nicest and coolest player all over the world :D

WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN AUSTRIA PLAYER....
skype: assassine321 if u are from austria or just can play 17:00 - 2:00 ST...
we are able to login in in this times but for farm later with more then 100 attacks isn´t able...

DeletedUser

Noob, I'll join I have around 25 other people will aswell... ;)

DeletedUser

[Ali Here]

Glad to have you all guys, but I'm afraid all of your friends will have to send an application to us so that we can confirm that they are noob enough to be a member of FUN ^^

You can add my Skype to have more discussion: Noise.A

rgrds

DeletedUser

[Ali Here]

Glad to have you all guys, but I'm afraid all of your friends will have to send an application to us so that we can confirm that they are noob enough to be a member of FUN ^^

You can add my Skype to have more discussion: Noise.A

rgrds
Milad here
Well He himself passes the requirements so he can be in :D
but about his friends you are right. 25 is just too much :p

DeletedUser

I promise something...

If we have more then 20 members i will leave!!!

20 is maximum :rules: