Funny In-Game Mails

DeletedUser

Like Every World, World 3 Should Have This. I Just Put It Up For Preparation :)

Just Post Any Funny Mails You Get Here!

DeletedUser1093

Not actually funny, but no doubt somebody will recieve this mail and find it funny so post it here. I figured i might as well beat them to it.

somebody said:
Settings->Start Over->Password->OK

DeletedUser

This world starts in 2 weeks, and you are creating this thread? :eek:

DeletedUser

my Henchman = Dejan

ps2guy1 on 23.03. at 16:39
Hello good sir, if you are reading this now the first thing you want to do is sit down and stay calm. Yes, stay calm. That means DONT PANIC!

This is a simple instruction yet it is easily forgotten amidst the many going ons of our life, i will however bring it upon myself to repeat this instruction throughout this mail.

DON'T PANIC!

Ahh, there it is. Now that I am confident that you won't forget this (let's be serious here, a monkey with a screwdriver for a brain would be able to follow it) I am able to continue with my ever so awesome mail.

DON'T PANIC!

Now, onto business. I started this world with great hopes of barb nobling and mass recruiting! I had a dream, a glorious one where we could all live in a world of endless barbs where everyone could hug with no judgments made. However this was not the case and you had the unfortunate luck to have started this world two squares next to me.

DON'T PANIC!

You must keep in mind that not only do I know a thing or two about this game (well it's actually more like three things) but I actually know how to apply them and I'd hate for you to suffer the consequences of not restarting.

DON'T PANIC!

Oh, did I forget to mention that? Yeah you're gonna have to restart, but don't worry! It's only the first day! And statistics show that people who don't experience my massive spear nukes first hand are 25% more likely to survive their first month in a new world!

DON'T PANIC!

In short, you're going to have to restart if you don't wish to be scarred for life, you see my spear fighters are really quite indecent, rude if I may.

DON'T PANIC!

If you want to relate this to anything, relate it to shaving a headless two-headed llama. You wouldn't shave it without your trustee monkey henchmen nearby would you? Just as you wouldn't start a new Tribal Wars world without restarting before the might of the Spam King!

DON'T PANIC!

I don't know if that made sense but it should have, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to mail me back (as long as you aren't panicking) and don't forget to restart! Preferably on the other side of the world.

DON'T PANIC!

Thank you for your time and once again don't forget to restart as the only alternative is to mass recruit you into my tribe.

DON'T PANIC

If you do not know what restarting is or are scared to go look for it never fear! The Spam King is here! Click this link and enter your secret combination of letters numbers and/or symbols (aka the password) and BAM! You're all set to go.

DON'T PANIC!

Happy Spamming,
[player]ps2guy1[/player]
Spam King

Dont-Panic? on 23.03. at 17:04
I certainly wont panic and i will never restart because of a noob that mails me but thanks for the entertaining noob mail.

ps2guy1 on 23.03. at 17:07
Entertaining noob mail?! I'm offended!

Do you know how many hours i spent laboring over this work of art! Sweating over every syllable! And you write it off as a noobish mail!

That's crazy, prepare yourself for my spear nukes >:]

Dont-Panic? on 23.03. at 17:08
will be happily waiting

ps2guy1 on 23.03. at 17:14
I see you're advertising my mail, thanks for the publicity!

Dont-Panic? on 23.03. at 17:20
your quite welcome :)

ps2guy1 on 23.03. at 17:21
I expect 100% revenue from the daily fee.

Dont-Panic? on 23.03. at 17:22
dude just quit this world....

ps2guy1 on 23.03. at 17:23
And end my legacy? I don't see that happening.

ps2guy1 on 23.03. at 17:37
You sir, have said bad things about my henchmen.

The time is coming.

Dont-Panic? on 23.03. at 18:20
huh i never said anything about your so called henchman i said you were a noob but you already no i said that lol

ps2guy1 on 23.03. at 18:22
My henchmen are like extensions of myself, you insult one of them you insult all of us.

lulcats :D

DeletedUser

He did say bad about me. :( I just "quit-this-world-and-don't-panic" mailed him :S

DeletedUser

im just a normal guy trying to keep this epic thread alive :p

and im quite proud of that (improvised) mail :D

DeletedUser

im just a normal guy trying to keep this epic thread alive :p

and im quite proud of that (improvised) mail :D

You'd be proud of finally being able to bend down far enough to pick a dollar bill off of the floor...