Rayne10 today at 14:38

ripper94 today at 14:39
oh man.

why are you so anoying?
Look in the forum evrybody makes fun of you and your tribe^^

ripper94 today at 14:45
hey aren´t you the cookie guy ??

ripper94 today at 14:47
hey don´t ignore me :( that makes me angry and when im angry horrible things will happen

ripper94 today at 14:48
like this [report_display]http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/1d27b5804bb5da1832900cc1543cfea0[/report_display] and many more oh yeah

a few seconds later:
attack.png
Attack on Rayne10s village (515|519) K55 tomorrow at 07:40:02:600 16:47:25
The answer from him
Rayne10 today at 14:50
stop atack my

ripper94 today at 14:51
nop i say you made me angry so a horrible thing will happen to you ;)

see ya

DeletedUser

paganstar today at 16:03
i join trib?

Rayne10 today at 16:49
in academy

this guy has excellent communication skills! i am glad that i am now a member of this mighty family (sorry i forgot the name of the fam)

*disclaimer* if we are given duke rights like we are expecting then i promise this branch of the family will ace the area :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2047

Rayne10 on 05.08. at 08:19
hy

*POINTWHORE* on 05.08. at 08:20
Hello sir.

Rayne10 on 05.08. at 08:20
coem here

*POINTWHORE* on 05.08. at 08:27
where?

*POINTWHORE* on 05.08. at 08:46
to your tribe?

Rayne10 on 05.08. at 10:06
yes

*POINTWHORE* on 05.08. at 10:08
can i be a duke?

Rayne10 on 05.08. at 10:10
yes

*POINTWHORE* on 05.08. at 10:11
ok!!!!
send me an invite!

Rayne10 on 05.08. at 10:14
acceptar invitation

*POINTWHORE* on 05.08. at 10:19
duke?

Rayne10 on 05.08. at 10:20
? what

*POINTWHORE* on 05.08. at 10:22
u told me i can be a duke

Rayne10 on 05.08. at 10:22
why

*POINTWHORE* on 05.08. at 11:01
?/

dude???

DeletedUser

I have done significant research and determined the following:

Ladies, Gentlemen, Tribal Wars Players NEAR and far. We've been spending quite a while now trying to understand rayne10, blackscorpion, and his 217 other accounts.

True, we have marveled at his grammar, and speculated as to exactly how many cans of energy drink he has to consume to be able to mass spam 2,189 tribal wars players with the tragically misspelled word "hy."

I myself am a fan of the man. I greet friends with "hy" and when I see someone I'd like to have closer to me, I point and say "comme here." When people look at me and ask "Uhm...what?" I just keep yelling that in their face. When they ask me not to, I just keep doing it anyway. They're catch-phrases. I like them.

However, I am here to tell you that we've all been making ONE big mistake. We're applying logic to behavior that truly cannot be explained. Try to think outside the box. Try to put yourself in their shoes, or flip flops, or (most likely) Crocs.

As you can tell from my conversation with him, we now know he likes cats. I still don't know how he feels about peanut butter, but I do sincerely hope to find out soon.

DeletedUser

Ladies, Gentlemen, Tribal Wars Players NEAR and far. We've been spending quite a while now trying to understand rayne10, blackscorpion, and his 217 other accounts.

True, we have marveled at his grammar, and speculated as to exactly how many cans of energy drink he has to consume to be able to mass spam 2,189 tribal wars players with the tragically misspelled word "hy."

I myself am a fan of the man. I greet friends with "hy" and when I see someone I'd like to have closer to me, I point and say "comme here." When people look at me and ask "Uhm...what?" I just keep yelling that in their face. When they ask me not to, I just keep doing it anyway. They're catch-phrases. I like them.

However, I am here to tell you that we've all been making ONE big mistake. We're applying logic to behavior that truly cannot be explained. Try to think outside the box. Try to put yourself in their shoes, or flip flops, or (most likely) Crocs.

As you can tell from my conversation with him, we now know he likes cats. I still don't know how he feels about peanut butter, but I do sincerely hope to find out soon.

First time to post in the forum. and just because I want to give credits on this one.
this made my day!

DeletedUser

Haha, that was awesome!

DeletedUser

Rayne10 on 05.08. at 12:42
hy

schizoIIsmexy on 05.08. at 15:07
hello can i join your tribe

Rayne10 on 05.08. at 15:08
give me five minutes sitter

schizoIIsmexy on 05.08. at 15:09
i cant i dont know how

Rayne10 on 05.08. at 15:09
invite [player]Thekingofking[/player] in our tribe and give all right

schizoIIsmexy on 05.08. at 15:10
why

Rayne10 on 05.08. at 15:10
he is going your tribe you going in my tribe

schizoIIsmexy on 05.08. at 15:12
what i wanted to be in both im new to this game cant i be in two tribes at once?

i cant wait till people start warring them

DeletedUser2069

LOL I think he wants to fight your tribe an wanted the inside scoop :p or to get rid of it

DeletedUser

What I thought was funny is that one (not sure how many but at least one) of their profiles had "We are not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep, but we are afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."
I COMPLETELY disagree. You see, if there was one sheep, a lion would eat it, then there's a group of chaotic lions in a rampage. Not good.
If there's one lion and a lot of sheep, the lion eats all the sheep and gets a stomachache, and now he can't hurt anyone.
:D
lol I'm SO messaging this to rayne10!

Sent it :) Even had the title as "Hy". Ahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what makes you think that i am male?

and why you block me Old School Perv? i needed someone to spam while i was drunk :(

Considering pagen is a female name, I thought it would give him a clue :S ahah

DeletedUser

theres 2 males and female on our account, Non of us are Pagan but bed time is fun :smack:

DeletedUser2069

Rayne10 today at 05:34
hy

Old School Perv today at 10:19
shut up

Rayne10 today at 10:23
acceptar peace

Old School Perv today at 10:24
what part of shut up dont you understand

Rayne10 today at 10:24
nap

Old School Perv today at 10:26
never ever

Rayne10 today at 10:26
why

Old School Perv today at 10:27
Because I hate you with a passion

Rayne10 today at 10:28
why

Old School Perv today at 10:29
Gee I dont know maybe because you dont know how to shut up when your told to an you mail every single person in the world every day

SHUT UP!

Does this guy ever stop

DeletedUser

No he really doesn't
It is ridiculous...
Our leaders all had to block him haha...

DeletedUser

i wonder if there is a way if enough players like sign a petition if we can get someone kicked from the world

DeletedUser

i wonder if there is a way if enough players like sign a petition if we can get someone kicked from the world

That would work...or the fact that he's admitted multiple times to running 2-3 accounts...That'd be a good reason too :)