Future and End of World 8

DeletedUser

It is already 8 months since I joined this world and I would love if the ending phase starts around the February , the month I joined the world. You all know 2hard is going to be the first place. But the question is when and how. I would love to and will vote for 100% domination if there will chance to vote but i am sure most people in world 8 will kill me for it.

I am sure it is not early to start guessing now. 2hard already own 41% of the world player own villages.

RT2 and RT?
Not even close :D
hatton-mayweather.jpg

Also, I am sure many players would love some early coins deductions would definitely speed up things. even 1/3 or 1/4 deduction would be nice. :D

With all the 4k barbs and barbmuching, this world might take abit to be over.
Anyhow it is going to end and I leave it to you guys to give opinion on how do you think it is going to end.

My opinion.
End of world , September 2014 (math +3% every month) (earlier by a couple months if there are coin deductions)
Tribe dominance about 70%

1st place 2Hard
2nd place HaRd
3rd place either USMF or RT2 family

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude Hein seriously the world is set for 60% I'm gonna come to New York and beat you up lol stop giving the mods ideas :p

2Hard
Hard
USMF
RT Who? what is that??? Never heard of them... Exactly lol

Some of us have lives and like winning stuff and moving on to bigger better things like TW 2 :D

Others need to retire from this game and will be greatly missed but I'm sure they will be back eventually if they like playing the first time around for months or even Years on 1 world. A lot of people are excited for their first win and making this world last any longer then it has to and only 1 tribe to win is going to piss a lot of people off.

DeletedUser

Way to early for coin reduction, but if you guys can't be as bothered as me im going to vote 100% dominance just to spite you all.

DeletedUser

Why would there be a Vote? *The settings said 60%.

>Victory requirements * *After 180 days, one tribe must hold at least 60% of the villages.

Coin reduction reduction would help me bring that day closer >:)

DeletedUser

As stated in the opening of World 8:

The world has a dominance based winning condition. Once a tribe reaches 60% dominance, the world will automatically close to registrations and the endgame phase will begin. At this point, restarts will be disabled. This will last for 90 days, after which automatic peace will come into effect and the world will end shortly after. Only one tribe can win the world. An allied win is not possible.

I have allowed other worlds to vote but this world was clearly defined from day 1 and there will be no voting or changes to this world. It will be determined as shown in the original settings. One tribe must hold 60% of the villages. Currently the top tribe holds 42%, any other tribe allied with them is irrelevant as only one tribe can win. If the allied tribes are fine with allowing another tribe to win and for them not to win, so be it but I am not going to make it easier for the larger tribe to win.

Good luck!

DeletedUser

As stated in the opening of World 8:
but I am not going to make it easier for the larger tribe to win.

Good luck!

You already did by not giving us the chance to prolong our life by voting to 100% haha :D Nah they've hugged enough and the tribes helping them will get nothing at the end

DeletedUser

You already did by not giving us the chance to prolong our life by voting to 100% haha :D Nah they've hugged enough and the tribes helping them will get nothing at the end

You and me might have all the time in the world , but i guess many people has life. and you don't need 100% domination to prolong your life.. You already gave up from winning? Come on, i expect better then that from ya.

Maybe coin deduction might help you guys prolong life, so you can noble more barbs :D

Also, about hugging, I believe there is only one war going on right now. It is with 2hard and RT2. You can cancel out hard and rt as they were always there since begging.

That leave to USMF and PHX. USMF just chooice to stay out of equation. They don't attack you, and they don't attack 2hard. They are actually helping you guys by nobling all the barbs in north. .. PHX, choose to allie with you guys and failed hardly. we took out their leaders and they break apart.

I don't see any helping or huging here. :) it has always been fair fight and time is just telling the better one to come out :D
To jesse

Even if coin deduction is abit early right now. hopefully you think about giving it a go at 50% or at somepoint. With all the 4k barbs, and barb murchers. you can also see that barb percentage of the world is only 38%. much less then most world which barbarians are more then 50% - 60%.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't see any helping or huging here. :) it has always been fair fight and time is just telling the better one to come out :D

That is wrong, considering you recruited most the southwest and pretty much everywhere else and either had them sitting in your academy/feeder tribe waiting to be eaten or used :D You also keep recruiting the enemy so there is a fair share of hugging going on ;) and for USMF there pretty much your allies and i am curious why you don't take them on aswell considering it would give your north players some action but also im sure you could manage it

DeletedUser

I call it selective recruitment. *I do give you props though. You were offered a spot with us long ago and said you rather fight(turtle) it out. *

I am enjoying this world. *I think the OD on this world speaks for its self. *US6 is as much as a hug fest as US8. *

DeletedUser

Got bored of leading oda for ages larry so i switched to odd ;)

DeletedUser

:D yeas, i just finally passed you in ODA. *Sadly, I will never pass you in ODD. *There will be more coming your way again I am sure :D

DeletedUser3007

there are many definitions of huggers... although there isn't 1 clearly defined in text its safe to say as a 1st rank tribe, if you have shared an alliance with the 2nd rank tribe you are a hugger.

DeletedUser

1 2HARD 174.679.347 40 4.366.984 17585 9.933
2 RT2 85.419.779 35 2.440.565 8979 9.513

Guess that leaves 2Hard out then?

DeletedUser

The world is over a year old. *Could you be more specific?

If you are refeering to FF.... we at them when *they tried to form a coupe within 2Hard.