Golden awards Server 3.

DeletedUser

Do?

I'm Beau ter Ham. I know you, you could be good but I won't say one of the best;)
I knew some guys wich are better I guess.

Yes I'm Do :D, and i play on W11 rang 10 w20 rang 3 w21 rang 1.
So i think I'm 1 of the best.. but there are players how are better then my.
but with so little difference , and i know you 2, you are a good player 2 and a Speed player :)

DeletedUser

I know your places, but you were first @ 20 too.
But I guess you know I was first @ 13 14 and world 15

w19 top rank 14 but quitted classic rank 2 but quitted.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure the dutch servers are easy to obtain a top-20 account, and just mediocre to get yourself to #1

DeletedUser

Well, you netherland players may be good players. But .nl servers aren't a reference to deal with man^^
Let's see your golden warlord award, you attacked 250 players. So sent 5 spys to evry player here?
I'm sure there are many players here which are more skilled, which doesn't mean that you aren't a good player :cat:

btw, the settings are rly great, no pala, no archers, no churches and no coins =) tastes like old sql :D

greets from Ger

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure the dutch servers are easy to obtain a top-20 account, and just mediocre to get yourself to #1

I'm lookiung forward to see you on our classic.

Small world with a lot of very skilled players;)

DeletedUser

I quitted because of that...
Now I'm going for rank 1 30k to go I'm going for it, got looter atm nearly 2 trains:)

Nice , I trust that you succeed:)

Today my 6 village, i'm planning a big attack so maybe next week Top 20

DeletedUser

Let's see your golden warlord award, you attacked 250 players. So sent 5 spys to evry player here?
waste of scouts..you only need send 1 to each..the award does not hold grudges against how many troops were sent, only that you sent in the first place ;)

saved you a few hundred scouts hu?? :p

DeletedUser

waste of scouts..you only need send 1 to each..the award does not hold grudges against how many troops were sent, only that you sent in the first place ;)

saved you a few hundred scouts hu?? :p

Yeah u're right, but the losses for 250 villages were extreme high :D
This whole award system is crazy and needles^^ But obv. he attacked 250+ players and didn't owned more than 24 units :D

DeletedUser

LOL,
Uk,US,then nl. in terms of difficulty.US and Uk are also way above nl.

never, .nl got very high skilled players. which I know.

We are Dutch and if this server would be above .nl I wont be able for rank 4 I guess?

And if you look at scores of .nl speeder our speed player rules.

DeletedUser

The dutch players might be experienced within their community, but between communities it can not be claimed. But this is an endless debate anyways ..

DeletedUser

never, .nl got very high skilled players. which I know.

We are Dutch and if this server would be above .nl I wont be able for rank 4 I guess?

And if you look at scores of .nl speeder our speed player rules.

My account at the endless ladder is top 3 ;)

DeletedUser

Perhaps we should create a new thread concerning the dutchies taking over this server, no? :)