Good luck :)

Reaction score
Grom's tribe is looking for recruits for their family tribe if anyone is interested, preferably defensive minded and friends with barbs.

<3

Reaction score
Jimmy's tribe is looking for an ego boost on the forums, before their egos get smashed on w50

Sorry for playing around with chowder, but I look forward to you smashing my ego on W50. If you are that confident make sure to send me a friend request and relocate near me.

Reaction score
Nah you'll get your ego smashed later in the game dw

I look forward to it bud, although you guys write this story of having an ego yourself. I do not feel like I do. Most players with ego's don't want to work with newer players or teach players and almost my entire W35 tribe was filled with newer players who took the time to learn and listened.

But I look forward to the smashing of my ego anyways :)

Deleted User - 771681

I look forward to it bud, although you guys write this story of having an ego yourself. I do not feel like I do. Most players with ego's don't want to work with newer players or teach players and almost my entire W35 tribe was filled with newer players who took the time to learn and listened.

But I look forward to the smashing of my ego anyways :)
Hell ye we do have an ego. You do as well, thats why you feel the need to defend yourself on this topic :D

Deleted User - 848916542

okay so I am a new player, just saw the game on steam and was amazed that it's still a thing so downloaded it.
I remember playing this game about 15 years ago on tribalwars.net and I had like 5 villages and then things started taking too much time (as in I had to spend a lot of time to micro-manage) and then I eventually got destroyed when I couldn't handle it. I was also bad at videogames in general at the time (was too young).
Looking at it now, I have never seen the watchtower before, I presume it's a new building?
I read a lot of reviews on the game and noticed that a lot of people claim it's p2w while others argue against it. Is it still worth the time if I am f2p? I noticed something about PP farming and saw some guides, is that something I should look into and work towards. Is that a f2p way of getting premium in-game?
I will be looking forward to joining an active tribe, hence why I replied to this post in the first place, but before I join, I think it's better for me to know that f2p route is viable for late game (or end-game) content.
Thanks in advance to those who reply!

Deleted User - 771681

okay so I am a new player, just saw the game on steam and was amazed that it's still a thing so downloaded it.
I remember playing this game about 15 years ago on tribalwars.net and I had like 5 villages and then things started taking too much time (as in I had to spend a lot of time to micro-manage) and then I eventually got destroyed when I couldn't handle it. I was also bad at videogames in general at the time (was too young).
Looking at it now, I have never seen the watchtower before, I presume it's a new building?
I read a lot of reviews on the game and noticed that a lot of people claim it's p2w while others argue against it. Is it still worth the time if I am f2p? I noticed something about PP farming and saw some guides, is that something I should look into and work towards. Is that a f2p way of getting premium in-game?
I will be looking forward to joining an active tribe, hence why I replied to this post in the first place, but before I join, I think it's better for me to know that f2p route is viable for late game (or end-game) content.
Thanks in advance to those who reply!
W50 as a milestone world, has no option of reducing build times with pp, no option to trade or buy resources with pp, so this world i not p2w. However in other normal worlds, there are sometimes eople who spend a crazy amount of money on the game and an argument could easily be made that the game has become p2w yes. Pp farming is basically necessary if you want to actually compete and win and not just casually play the worlds. You have to get a decent chunk of pp before starting a normal world.

Deleted User - 848916542

W50 as a milestone world, has no option of reducing build times with pp, no option to trade or buy resources with pp, so this world i not p2w. However in other normal worlds, there are sometimes eople who spend a crazy amount of money on the game and an argument could easily be made that the game has become p2w yes. Pp farming is basically necessary if you want to actually compete and win and not just casually play the worlds. You have to get a decent chunk of pp before starting a normal world.
Thank you for the response. I also noticed that the world speed is different in world 50 since the production values/times listed in the help section for buildings don't match with my production. Also, does this mean that I cannot buy premium as a f2p player in this world and therefore will be at a heavy disadvantage?

Deleted User - 771681

Thank you for the response. I also noticed that the world speed is different in world 50 since the production values/times listed in the help section for buildings don't match with my production. Also, does this mean that I cannot buy premium as a f2p player in this world and therefore will be at a heavy disadvantage?
You can't farm premium on this world if that is what you meant. You can buy it, but you can only use it on basic features (Premium account, loot assistant, account manager), all of which are relatively cheap. So no, you will not be at a heavy disadvantage on this world without premium, as that is the whole point of this world being no pp :)

Deleted User - 848916542

I see, thank you very much.
So far, I have tried contacting a lot of top players and tribes in the world in hopes that someone would be willing to show me the ropes, but it seems that all but 2 people just ignored my mail and I still haven't been able to join a tribe yet.
Even though I can join any of the lower level/mass recruited tribes, I just feel like it's better to be with an experienced group than with others in the same position as myself.