Graphic packs: Download

DeletedUser

Dear tw-community,

As you probably have noticed, there aren't much graphic packs which are still working or which are up-to-date. Most of these packs were hosted on 1 or 2 locations which are currently offline. The Dutch community of tribalwars (www.tribalwars.nl) has started collecting these packs and have been storing them on InnoGames servers. This allower you to use these packs very easily and quickly, the packs are stored permanently so they won't disappear.

Report new packs!
For keeping this list up-to-date I'll need everyone's help! If you create or find a graphic pack, please report these to me via PM. Please notice that the packs that will be stored should be created by you. It's unfortuatly impossible to store packs which use copyrighted material (for example age of empires pack, wikipediapack, ...). These can be reported and I will put them in the list, but it's due legal circumstances nog possible to store these on servers of InnoGames.

Copyrighted
If you report packs which aren't created by you, please note the creater. We can't store packs without permission of the creator. As soon as the creator has confirmed permission to store these, the packet will be stored on the server with a link like: http://community.tribalwars.nl/grafisch/namepacket

IMPORTANT: Please check the checkbox "graphic package is based on tribalwars version 4.x" if the pack is 4.x!!!

Graphic packs:
  1. forestwars
  2. colonise (the moon)
  3. modern
  4. moslem
  5. the-west
  6. classic
  7. newsyle
  8. party (in the city)
  9. spongebob
  10. greyn
  11. Tribal Seawars
  12. Medieval (total wars 2)
  13. Smurfen
Click the links to go directly to my downloadposts!
> Dutch collection-topic (up-to-date)

Please check back in a week or two, there are still a lot of packs waiting to be uploaded, this isn't possible due to exams. Also, don't report axie-packages. He has already given me his packs but unfortuatly most of them can't be stored because of copyrights. And my appologies for the errors in this text... As I'm Dutch I'm not really very good in English.

@Forummods, you can always correct these directly, it would be appriciated :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1048

I use the greyn css file but not the graphics pack. There are some graphics missing but I love the simplicity of the css.

DeletedUser

I never really messed with graphic packs, and now looking at them on this forum, they are pretty cool. But, i still like the reg version. The smurf one is pretty funny.

DeletedUser

-_- I look halfway, and the forum goes off for maintenance.

DeletedUser

Which is to be exactly as expected. Most updates cause major changes in the use of scripts and Graphical packages. As you are aware there have been some major changes not only in the mechanics (breaking scripts) but the appearance at the same time thus causing packages similar to these not to work.

Personally, when farming for hours on end I don't care what the page looks like - as long as it loads quickly that's fine by me, hence I use the classical overview.

DeletedUser

Which is to be exactly as expected. Most updates cause major changes in the use of scripts and Graphical packages. As you are aware there have been some major changes not only in the mechanics (breaking scripts) but the appearance at the same time thus causing packages similar to these not to work.

Personally, when farming for hours on end I don't care what the page looks like - as long as it loads quickly that's fine by me, hence I use the classical overview.

Doesn't the graphical packages change that too? I use the gray one, and it used to fit the whole screen, and do you know where I can find some for V7.0. :p

DeletedUser

Yep. The old graphic packs won't work at version 7.0
But Germany changed some things ;)