Great Power of Day

DeletedUser173

Yesterday, I nobled 7 villages, and tied Imme for most villages taken in the day. Yet, I didn't recieve the award...

How do ties work for the award system?

DeletedUser

Awards have to be won by a single player - as such they cannot be shared. This is the only award that is really affected by that. Of course ties on awards similar to "Attacker of the Day" do occur, however, it is extremely rare for not only two players to have killed exactly the same number of troops but also they have both killed the most in the world.

DeletedUser

I am fairly sure it'll go by alphabetical order or first person to noble 7 vills. Who knows though

DeletedUser48

If it is tied it goes to the most points of villages nobled that day

for eg player1 nobles 7 villages worth - 50k
player2 nobles 7 villages worth - 60k

player2 wins it

DeletedUser173

If it is tied it goes to the most points of villages nobled that day

for eg player1 nobles 7 villages worth - 50k
player2 nobles 7 villages worth - 60k

player2 wins it

Okay, thanks, someone FINALLY answered this, though I'm almost certain that neither of the players that day got the award :p

DeletedUser

Awards have to be won by a single player - as such they cannot be shared. This is the only award that is really affected by that. Of course ties on awards similar to "Attacker of the Day" do occur, however, it is extremely rare for not only two players to have killed exactly the same number of troops but also they have both killed the most in the world.

I answered this correctly as it stands - I contacted a CM from another server who knew about it.