Gripes and Complaints

DeletedUser6712

well sadly for you tribal wars channel on discord is party place these days,
lots of sub-channels for all active worlds and other stuff,
lots of active members who played game for years on this god forgotten server

also kawoni, thanks for "no outside support" setting on the world 43.
about time, after years of begging it happen.....................
i suppose better late then never

DeletedUser6712

well you know in order to really know what is going on in the game you probably should experience it the very first hand,
have you ever played Tribal Wars?

Deleted User - 419875

LOL, yes, I have played for many years before, I retired. I think the last world I played was around w98. And if I remember correctly I started around w3. And yes, I do occasionally hop on an account to co play but not in a while.

DeletedUser8634

LOL, yes, I have played for many years before, I retired. I think the last world I played was around w98. And if I remember correctly I started around w3. And yes, I do occasionally hop on an account to co play but not in a while.

Do you mean W3 .us ? or another server?
It's fun, from time to time, getting involved in some serious wars, always fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 419875

No, it was the .net server. TW is always fun, even when at war ;). Have met some great people playing TW over the years.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Kawoni's lying. She's never played TW before.
/s

No, but seriously, all community managers are expected to have a reasonably solid understanding of the game. Innogames did hire office staff with no playing experience as CM's for a while, but it was deemed a poor idea and has since been changed back to almost all, if not all, community managers being hired from among the games playerbase.

DeletedUser7983

This is Tribal Wars? I thought this was spanish class....

Deleted User - 848884559

I have a gripe.
Peaches. Haven't seen a good peach in a few decades.
They always pick them to early and when they sell them they are hard and white on the inside.
I miss peaches. Soft juicy peaches.