Guide-HeavyCavalary

DeletedUser1243

Well, I already have seen many, but even many players use the Heavy Cavalry, which I think is a mistake ... so I decided to do a tutorial with the advantages of using desvangens and Heavy Cavalry ...

Defense:

Advantages:
-Is quick, and if support comes to the village very quickly.
-Is quick to recruit

Disadvantages:
-Uses a lot of people
Has a weak-attributes
-Can be replaced by troops, using the same population that has the best attributes ...

Consider:

1st Heavy Cavalry:

spends six population
Production Cost: 200 wood, 150 clay, 600 iron.
Attributes:
Attack Power: 150
General Defense: 200
Cavalry Defense: 80
Archer Defense: 180

Let us now consider two spearmen and swordsmen 4 (the figures below are the totals or the sum of the values of 6 units):

spend six population
Production Cost: 220 wood, 180 clay, 300 iron.
Attributes:
Attack Power: 120
General Defense: 230
Cavalry Defense: 150
Archer Defense: 200

ie .. using the same population, the very finest attributes using two spearmen and swordsmen 4 instead of a heavy cavalry, it takes more than 20 wood, 30 clay but saves on 300 iron and defensive attributes (are the relevant to the defense) better ..

Attack:

Advantages:
-Is quick, and if support comes to the village very quickly.
-Is quick to recruit

Disadvantages:
-Uses a lot of people
Has a weak-attributes
-Can be replaced by troops, using the same population that has the best attributes ...

Consider:

1st Heavy Cavalry:

spends six population
Production Cost: 200 wood, 150 clay, 600 iron.
Attributes:
Attack Power: 150
General Defense: 200
Cavalry Defense: 80
Archer Defense: 180

Let us now consider two barbarians and a light cavalry (the figures below are the totals or the sum of the values of properties):

spend six population
Production Cost: 245 wood, 160 clay, 330 iron.
Attributes:
Attack Power: 210
General Defense: 50
Cavalry Defense: 50
Archer Defense: 50

ie .. using the same population, the very finest attributes using a 2 barbarians and light cavalry instead of a heavy cavalry, it takes more than 45 wood, 10 clay but the saving is 270 iron and Attack Force (it the attribute that matters for the attack) improves ..

PS: comment and leave suggestions for improving the tutorial ..:D:D:D

:hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc::hc:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I honestly don't mean to be rude but you do not know what you're talking about...

DeletedUser

this is on the wrong area...should be under guides, pointers and strategies

DeletedUser

-Darth maul- said:
Conclusion: The Heavy Cavalry should not be used, just as fast support

contradicting yourself? i agree with que? this does not make any sense, it seems as if you are writing in another language and google translating it to english. i was willing to let the first one about militia slide but you really shouldnt be posting guides with so many mistakes under the wrong topic.

ps. sorry for the double post

DeletedUser

i was using that as an example. i said that's what it seemed like you were doing

DeletedUser1243

let me explain, you should only use heavy cavalry as support fast, but it is not advisable to make a village of attack or defense with heavy cavalry.

DeletedUser

have you ever used the 8:2 sp/hc D strategy? i am told it is quite efficient, fast to build too.

DeletedUser1243

hum, no, i tink the best defense is:
7000 sp
7000 sw
6000 arch

DeletedUser1243

use your defense against 19.000 barbarians and some rams

I do not put all buildings at level 30
i put hq on level 20
market 10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser548

Just looking here... Pat, he means barbarians as in axes. I was confused myself for a second.

Darth maul, you are extremely wrong in HC defense being less effective. Not only does it support faster then a defense with swords, the 8k/2k sp/hc village rebuilds in around 3 weeks, instead of the normal month and a half. This is more suited to defense in clusters though, and not spread out defense. I know many top players who only use 8k sp 2k hc in their defensive villages.

DeletedUser

Just looking here... Pat, he means barbarians as in axes. I was confused myself for a second.

Darth maul, you are extremely wrong in HC defense being less effective. Not only does it support faster then a defense with swords, the 8k/2k sp/hc village rebuilds in around 3 weeks, instead of the normal month and a half. This is more suited to defense in clusters though, and not spread out defense. I know many top players who only use 8k sp 2k hc in their defensive villages.

ahh thanks bud, i didnt know how to respond to that.

DeletedUser

Why would you use 19k axes in an attack in the first place? This is why I said you don't know what you're talking about. Also, your "best" build takes ages to build while mah HC and spear build doesn't.

DeletedUser548

Wait a second... I use all my troops to farm barbarians when I can be bothered to farm with all my villages :S I just split them into different attacks by speed.

DeletedUser

When I'm farming with D I've usually shaped my farms to be amazing farms with LV 30 WH and awesome pits, rest of the villages are trash though. So I'll usually send a whole D village at a farm and still have res left in it.