Guide to being a God Tier Op defender.

• Thread starter DeletedUser6613
  • Start date

DeletedUser6613

Everyone has been opped at some point in their life on tw, and if you haven't you probably will be at some point. And like everything else in life, being prepared is key! So I've made a very in-depth guide here to teach you how to be as the mythical TW God character they call TD (Cookies N Cream)

So you are there minding your own business, doing whatever you do in your spare time, perhaps taking a nap, having fun with the missus, even just waking up, and what do you see? A ton of incomings! OH NOO!. WhHAT DO I DO??!??!

Chill ops iz ez bruh.

Step 1: Don’t bother tagging incomings, why? You think tagging will stop the attack from wrecking your villages? No, you start panicking immediately, create forum posts in the wrong sections, title it as “HELP ME PLSS” and just copy and paste all your incomings in the thread aand ask for support, don’t quantify, the tribe knows best.

Step 2: You’ve been the world top farmer and plunderer since its inception, you’ve posted all your awards daily in your tribe chat for everyone to see, you’ve worked hard, you deserve a break. So just send your sit to someone and then leave indefinitely better yet, just drop the sit on the first member you see green, this is a tribe focused game, everyone should surely help defending right?

Step 3: Pop in on twstats occasionally, just to make sure your account isn’t losing too many villages, after all, you put lots of effort into that account, countless nights not sleeping. But don’t fall to the temptation of ever coming back and taking back your account ofc, you’d prolly just be interrupting honestly, you’re sure your members have it under cover.

Step 4: Maybe a week or two down the road, you may decide just to randomly check in and assess the damage, your account has now been thoroughly raped by your enemies, with no walls in sight because all your farms have been catted, Hq’s flattened to the ground, your account passing from tribe member to member like a cheap whore, or like that female friend everyone has that had dated every guy in your group of friends, got the picture?

But you left your account in pristine condition, now it literally resembles a pile of shit, , so what do you do? Dump it back on whoever you took it from. Let them sort it out.

Step 5: Now this is the MOST IMPORTANT step, you need to think up an excuse for you absence, like really put your brain into it, if you are going to feign illness make sure you really research up the type of cancer you have and miraculously got cured from, or your parents dying from contagious ebola while hiking in the Himalayas, the more outrageous the story, the easier it’ll be to remember when people hit you up, years from now. You don’t want to be like that guy who’s mom died about 6 times for all the times he’s been opped.

That’s all folks. There’s your guide to being Cookie level good at defending.

DeletedUser

It sounds like you're mad because someone dumped their account on your tribe and you all had to defend it? We've all had to deal with that. Not everyone can handle being opped.......that's just part of the game.

Maybe you spend too much time playing and thinking about TW? I recognize the symptoms :)

DeletedUser6613

When someone can't diffrentiate reality with satirical remarks aimed at simply adding to the forums that are pretty much dead. But I suppose you served your purpose :).

But this has never happened to me, why? Simple, don't take sits duhh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A tribe mate that never accepts sits is someone I wouldn't want in my tribe. Sometimes you gotta do things in TW that you don't like....that's what teamwork is all about. Tribes win worlds...not solo players.

You spent a lot of time creating this post that is a guide to something that has never happened to you? Um...ok....why not.

DeletedUser6613

Wow, you really do ride on the short bus don't you? So blind to sarcasm...

DeletedUser

The best strategy is to delete at the first sign of trouble.