Gurren Lagann! Spin ON! w2+

DeletedUser

Gurren_Lagann_Gr_49e801d0eff21.jpg

Hello .us I'm bringing you.... a premade based on nothing other than manliness alone!
Name: Dai Gurren Brigade
Tag: DGB
Coa/sigs: TBD
Motto:
Surpass the impossible and kick reason to the curb! that's the Dai Gurren way!

About the Leaders
USSR21
Well I am clearly USSR21, but where did I come from? Why Am I talking on the .us server?
I am from .net, and quite an old .net player as well haha. I began my time on tribal wars
three years ago on world 10 on the .net server under than name USSR21(wow who would've guessed!)
I learned all the basics in game play there, as well as the basics of leadership. I played the world for a year,
then quit for a brief period. I returned to tribal wars about 2 months later on world 32 as USSR21.
I played for about 6 months,but was beaten by one of the best tribes I have ever faced,
[H]([H]ostile). I quit for a month, and returned to play with [H]. They werea great bunch and taught
me what tribe really means. I made my first premade on world 43 under the alias Dreadnought44.
It made it to rank 15, but a few problems forced the tribe to disband. I learned alot and had a
great time doing it. I went on to play other worlds such as w51(as -Dropdead-) and w52/53 as USSR.21
but all had little success cause I quit and got bored.

About The Tribe
Well this tribe will be about alot of things, but the main way to find out?
join it haha. It's all about fun and domination. We keep simple forums and
small sets of simple rules to keep everyone in place. I will be bringing a handful
of friends from the .net server, but some are TBD at the moment.
There are a couple this I would like to say such as:

Preferred settings
Speed: 1
Unit Speed: 1
Tech System: simple tech
Noble System: Coins or packets, either is fine
Church: no thank you....

Starting location/time
Well I wanna give the core a go! So We will be a core tribe.
starting roughly 12-36 hours after the world opens in the North-West Direction

How Do I apply/What are the requirements?
To apply contact me on skype at: sovietpowersupreme
I am usually always on and if I miss you send me a pm.

There are only a few requirements such as:
-A skype account
-A basic understanding of the game
-at least 6 hours a day to play(at least)
-and cookies, I like cookies
-basically, just contact me, and there will be a short interview that will
decide your acceptance. I look forward to hearing from many people :)

***Recruitment is open until we start the world***

Memberlist
Will be announced on Nov, 20th

Thanks for your time. I look forward to seeing you on world 2.
Whether or not you are in my tribe.

-USSR21-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was in LoT and ran REL before that.

I was in BLT-A and BLT2 back in the day as well.

DeletedUser

Ah, Yeah, I was in the best tribe pretty much their was, Crytic, I think really we could have taken CTRL before Leadr quit.

DeletedUser

I was in LoT and ran REL before that.

I was in BLT-A and BLT2 back in the day as well.

really? I was in BLT-A for sometime. learned just about everything I know from Aleaus haha

and CTRL is, in my opinion, the greatest tribe in tribal wars. so.... I don't think that would've happened

DeletedUser

Yep, CTRL definitely is the greatest. I quit when the entire LoT leadership quit.

DeletedUser

According to my sources, CTRL is the best tribe of all time?

DeletedUser

BTW, Leadr was in my tribe on world 24, and on 36, and on 42. just sayin

DeletedUser

although they did pick it up during the end game war. until the all quit.

DeletedUser

Yep, CTRL definitely is the greatest. I quit when the entire LoT leadership quit.

You honestly want to start the debate of who was the best tribe? Having played in DNY I without a doubt say them. We finished what we started and was the first ever tribe to close a world in the way we did.

Anyway, you want a speed 1 world? I hope that's at least World 3+ only time will tell.

DeletedUser

OHHHHHHHHH.... That's where I recognize your name.... DNY Was a good tribe :)

DeletedUser

You honestly want to start the debate of who was the best tribe? Having played in DNY I without a doubt say them. We finished what we started and was the first ever tribe to close a world in the way we did.

Anyway, you want a speed 1 world? I hope that's at least World 3+ only time will tell.

DNY didn't have as much competition as CTRL imo. but they are undoubtedly a great tribe. Imo a close second. of course it seems that world 10 players choose CTRL, w12 will choose DNY

DeletedUser

Rednecks isn't that good. He won the world. Also, most of late game players are never the best, they were just the ones that didn't quit.

Also the amount of competition on world 10 was highly greater than on 12. I played both myself.

DeletedUser

OHHHHHHHHH.... That's where I recognize your name.... DNY Was a good tribe :)

This isn't my DNY name - actually its an alias I set up just after I got to #1 on W50. :)

DNY didn't have as much competition as CTRL imo. but they are undoubtedly a great tribe. Imo a close second. of course it seems that world 10 players choose CTRL, w12 will choose DNY

Rednecks isn't that good. He won the world. Also, most of late game players are never the best, they were just the ones that didn't quit.

Also the amount of competition on world 10 was highly greater than on 12. I played both myself.

Its all relative, W12 was a challenge for all involved, without being in both tribes on both worlds, you couldn't say. Personally I think that the DNY members base at its best exceeded that of CTRL. Players like Mezonis, Chully, Jms could not be matched anywhere, ever. Those were the sort of player that made a huge impact. As for Rednecks not being that good, I can hereby assure you that he, and any tribe of his you war against, with will annihilate you. The impact he made was immense in wars on multiple different worlds at different stages - he's one of the best, however people outside of the tribe don't see the impact that the guy has.

I agree that most late game players aren't the best, the DNY roster that remained when the world was closed would never have won the major wars to win the world. Some late gamers are good - personally I find 1.5 million plus to be boring.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

$10 says I can double if not triple rednecks startup every world he plays.