Gurren Lagann! Spin ON! w2+

DeletedUser

Hey did you know that I single handedly nobled half of [H]ostile on world 32? And you were taken out by them?

That is funny. That is where I lol at your thread.

DeletedUser

Hello .us I'm bringing you.... a premade based on nothing other than manliness alone!
Name: Dai Gurren Brigade
Tag: DGB
Coa/sigs: TBD
Motto:
Surpass the impossible and kick reason to the curb! that's the Dai Gurren way!

This is sooooo tempting, i think that i might have a hard decision if i join world 2 :D

DeletedUser

You honestly want to start the debate of who was the best tribe? Having played in DNY I without a doubt say them. We finished what we started and was the first ever tribe to close a world in the way we did.

Its all relative, W12 was a challenge for all involved, without being in both tribes on both worlds, you couldn't say. Personally I think that the DNY members base at its best exceeded that of CTRL. Players like Mezonis, Chully, Jms could not be matched anywhere, ever. Those were the sort of player that made a huge impact. As for Rednecks not being that good, I can hereby assure you that he, and any tribe of his you war against, with will annihilate you. The impact he made was immense in wars on multiple different worlds at different stages - he's one of the best, however people outside of the tribe don't see the impact that the guy has.

I agree that most late game players aren't the best, the DNY roster that remained when the world was closed would never have won the major wars to win the world. Some late gamers are good - personally I find 1.5 million plus to be boring.

It is impossible to say something is "without a doubt" true, and then claim that it's all relative, while going on to reaffirm that you are correct. If it is relative, there is no way to judge it without having experienced both situations, therefore you are contradicting yourself. Even if you weren't contradicting yourself, I do believe that The SmashNasty said:

The SmashNasty said:
I played [W10 and W12] myself.

Which would mean his opinion is more objective than yours at this point. So you're not only contradictory, but the criteria you provided shows that The SmashNasty should be more correct (if not as correct, depending on whether or not you played both) than what you said.

In my opinion, there is no way to judge which was better. Both tribes undoubtedly cycled through many players, had their peaks and bleak moments, and as a result it is impossible to judge when we should compare them by (DNY peak vs. CTRL peak? Or DNY end vs. CTRL end?), let alone who was a better tribe. CTRL quit at their peak, DNY was undoubtedly weaker when they won the world than they were at their peak, because many players got bored.

Moving on, this premade doesn't inspire me to jump up and join. BORG is not a very good tribe on W10, the name makes no sense to me and there is no explanation for it (I'm much too lazy to search google or something for it), your prose is lacking (which is usually something I look for in a leader), and the premade thread doesn't really jump out at me as anything different or spectacular. All the same, best of luck to you in W2, we'll be on the watch here in Smash :p.

DeletedUser

thank you for your honesty. I will use what you have said and work on to create a more successful tribe!

DeletedUser

I have to say you make a valid point, however having played in one tribe it would be stupid for me to say anyone but them. Yet it is all relative to opinions - everybody is entitled to their opinion be it right or wrong. To accurately say you would have to put both tribes in the same situations with their peak members, unfortunatly this will never happen. Simply playing both worlds means nothing, I played W11 (still own an account there) but that doesn't mean I know what's happening within tribes. I may see results but that's only the tip of the iceberg so on that point I have to disagree.

DeletedUser

I have to say you make a valid point, however having played in one tribe it would be stupid for me to say anyone but them. Yet it is all relative to opinions - everybody is entitled to their opinion be it right or wrong. To accurately say you would have to put both tribes in the same situations with their peak members, unfortunatly this will never happen.

And that was the point I was trying to make, thank you :). Now, can we please leave this topic alone? Thanks.

DeletedUser

yeah.... no more who's the best talk is appreciated by the creator of this thread :)
although, you both make good points

DeletedUser

£10 says that you couldn't noble him - more my point.

Oh you're brainwashed by him for being around him for so long |-(

I'm not saying rednecks its terrible but he isn't a great start-up player, he is probably closer to the average player when it comes to start-up.

If you plan to bash me please, make sure you bash points I made :p