[GW] Global Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1446

Eheheh and more to write but i don´t want it for the moment lol..

DeletedUser1446

We have already more members but i am not writing them for now!

DeletedUser

We should make a skype chat :O I get bored with only being in the @RAS@ chat

DeletedUser

I know i already have you on skype, panda i just cant remember who you were :mad:

DeletedUser1446

I will be making one as soon as i get more info about the world... I work i can´t be "bothered" long time before world starts sorry guys...

DeletedUser1446

Nice answer Chris:)

I´m getting some new players to join. All looking good:)

DeletedUser1180

Ze wheres the hot women and the booze that was promised?? :D

Always looking for fun ;)
This is tempting Ze. I was not planning on a new world when US1 is over and US3 in some weeks. But perhaps after summervacation I might want to co with Hun again. For me too it depends on developments in RL.

DeletedUser

Yes yes yes! Viv you gotta play!! haha I miss playing TW with you :)

DeletedUser1446

Always looking for fun ;)
This is tempting Ze. I was not planning on a new world when US1 is over and US3 in some weeks. But perhaps after summervacation I might want to co with Hun again. For me too it depends on developments in RL.

Hi there Viv, nice seeing you posting here:) I´m really glad on that:)

About the premade, take your time. Take a good vacation off you all deserve it from US.1 at least! When you feel ready ,if you ever feel that, we´ll always have a place for you!!

Chris, why are you not on TOP 10 in US.6 lazy man?? Work your ass there please..;)

DeletedUser

Hey, for me alone, top 50 is pretty good, especially with Smashnasty stealing all my farms... seriously, I get horrible hauls because they farm like every barb in the entire World.

Not to mention I'm also lazy with farming... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.