[GW] Global Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1180

You are not in... i told you already. For this tribe people need to drink some beer from time to time!!! :smack::rules:

Just for the beer alone we should get Jbird152... he can supply us with lots of beer in all kinds of tastes. Probably some to my liking too :D
And of course he is a warmonger so he could be useful too in the game.

DeletedUser1180

Word is that SieAQ from us1 will revive on us7!
It sure would be nice to see more groups of experienced players joining the next world to come out.

DeletedUser1446

Word is that SieAQ from us1 will revive on us7!
It sure would be nice to see more groups of experienced players joining the next world to come out.

I sure hope so. It will be fun to play that way:)

DeletedUser1180

They can come here and join us!

That was the original idea when I talked to their old leader but than the idea to play with the old group from SieAQ on US7 came to live. And it is good to have more experienced tribes around so we wont see another rerun of 'Smash on US3' - they easily could have taken the world within a year but if players get bored because its to easy than they quit.

DeletedUser1446

Yeah... I think they are better giving us some competition thand being on our side!

Hope we have a fun world! :)

DeletedUser1446

EDIT: - Gangster Panda OUT!

Some new names already booked. Not here to show...

DeletedUser1446

Probably! Since i won´t pay for anyone you are OUT! You know the reason, i won´t waste more time talking here.

Go make spam on your tribe thread when McMoney makes one...

Bye.

DeletedUser1446

LOL! No need for sorry. We are done. there won´t be any us8 for us two in the same tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.