Hall Of Fame

DeletedUser4772

Why does every world have a Hall Of Fame with the awards, except for w12?

DeletedUser

I should get some sort of an award for taking on Animal for 3 months and still being here after a 1/2 million OD. They sure are persistent.

DeletedUser4772

Yes, we do have a Hall Of Fame, but there are no awards in it like the other worlds, for example - First one to 2 villages, First one to 1 Million Points.

There are no awards like that...

The other worlds all have them.

DeletedUser

Probably too late, Sounds like alot of work this late in the world..Sure they got their hands full with existing problems.

DeletedUser4772

Thank you tribalwars team for putting up the hall of fame :)

but i think it has a couple glitches maybe you can look into ? like it doesnt show first and second and thirds places and some other things.....

Deleted User - 419875

Mine shows 1st, 2nd and 3rd places maybe you need to log out and log back in so it resets..

DeletedUser4772

Wait you are right, but it shows it for the wrong people....

Can you check that out???
it shows like second to 2 villages to some guy that only started w12 2 months late lol idk whats wrong....

DeletedUser5239

it is coz you have some early players who deleted their accounts
for example am posted for first to 10 K points while i believe undercover killer (deleted) was ahead of me to 10 K points ....

DeletedUser4772

That is completely false.

The 300th person to the 2nd village has the award for "First Person to 2 Villages".

It is a different issue.

Deleted User - 419875

I am still looking into this issue. Please have patience. It is not because some players have deleted.

Deleted User - 419875

Since the Hall of Fame was just added to the settings of the world, I think last Wed. it will set from that time so most of the info will be incorrect as there is no way to turn back those rewards like "First to 100 vills" But the top 3 and the top tribe will be correct and any awards from that time on will be correct. Sorry for the mix up on this one but sometimes we screw up also.. (Blame Jesse, he likes it. :p).