Halloween Creative Writing Contest Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

No matter how many contests we have and no matter how I word it, someone inevitably fails to read the rules and gets DQ'd. PLEASE READ THE RULES. I want everyone to be able to enter. So please please please, READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING and getting disqualified.

DeletedUser

There was no mention of how many entries you could write. Are we allowed to write multiple stories?

DeletedUser4232

so, are we able to begin the stories now? i only ask because i attempted to reply in the other thread but was denied.

DeletedUser

Yes, you can. Not sure why it would reject you posting there though. If you cannot post it, you can send it to me via private message.

DeletedUser

Are there any restriction on blood/gore?

ie. can the bear kill people?

DeletedUser

The bear can kill people, wouldn't be much of a Halloween story without something scary! But please keep the graphic and descriptive terms to a minimum. Wouldn't want to give our 12 year old players nightmares would we? :)

DeletedUser4232

Yes, you can. Not sure why it would reject you posting there though. If you cannot post it, you can send it to me via private message.

still rejecting........ if i work up a story, i will try once more and if that does not work, i will mail you. anybody got any thoughts why it would block me though?

DeletedUser

How do we know if our story was accepted or not? I submitted my story but it disappeared... Does that mean it was taken?

Just curious if I was DQ or not and if I should edit my story before it's too late.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, we did not receive enough entries for this contest to proceed. Hopefully our next one will be better. :(

DeletedUser3214

I think it was just hard to make a creative story about Halloween (i know personally i am horrible at creative writing lol). Hopefully the next one goes well.