Halloween Time fun..

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 419875

Going to do a little word scramble forum contest for Halloween. Below you will find 25 words associated with Halloween. Some of the words are 2 or more words separated by a space. You will send me a message via the forum with your answers. Prizes will be awarded via a trick or a treat (which means there are 5 prizes, You tell me trick or treat with your completed and correct word scramble then pick your own prize 1 through 5, All prizes are legitimate prizes.) I will post the players name and the prize they have chosen as they come in to my inbox. Have Fun and Good Luck. Contest will end when all prizes are given or on October 31st. Beware the ghoulies have placed a trick to go with this treat...

1. acdralu
2. lusetb ivlrel
3. cksla acbt
4. ryvagader
5. olnf uolm
6. sgtsoh
7. tboroec
8. vpimakp ngncrui
9. roket tt rarci
10. ardcn nyoc
11. pmalear cpesla
12. smsn eotobt
13. samsehsh drnaeole
14. ktrnenasenfi
15. yvecm sorias
16. elwrwveseo
17. oimbezs
18. uomtscse
19. teapirs
20. iwewbhr stec
21. duoclanr
22. omrob
23. staonue hduhe
24. etkesnol
25. mepr argrei​

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 419875

We have our first winner. Whom chose a number between 1-5 for a choice of prizes. The prize chosen was 100 pp.

Deleted User - 419875

And the Ghoulies have been at work with many players, Beware they are out there...

Deleted User - 419875

We have another winner. whose prize was chosen to be 7 days LA.

silvermind

Deleted User - 419875

We have winner number 3... If this keeps up I am going to have to add another round or 2 just to make it to October 31st. Has also chosen the prize for 7 days LA.

stormchild

Deleted User - 419875

Winner number 4 is here.. The prize that was chosen was 100 pp.

dan ex

Deleted User - 419875

We have our 5th winner.

I have 7 more entries to check but this is now closed, I will post another contest for those still looking to participate. I will post it tomorrow. Please check back then, I will also be posting the names of the 5 winners and their prizes and the correct answers to the word scramble..

Still waiting to hear from the last of the 1 winners. Once they have responded, I will add their names and prizes.
Mystical has chosen the 7 days LA prize.
mystical being

Deleted User - 419875

In addition to the the 5 main prizes I have decided to give you some consolation prizes. I will be giving out 5 consolation prizes also. So all those that have missed the main prizes, You will be put into a random prize pool and drawn from there. I will contact you and post your prizes and names here.

Deleted User - 419875

And now for the final post the answers to the word scramble. Please remember that spelling does count. Most of you left out a letter or letters. Yes there was a typo on one of them but you all got that word correct or were given credit for the correct word if you added the extra letter in.

1. acdralu = Dracula
2. lusetb ivlrel = Silver Bullet
3. cksla acbt = Black Cats
4. ryvagader = graveyard (this was the one with the extra letter "n", I removed it as soon as I noticed it)
5. olnf uolm = Full Moon
6. sgtsoh = Ghosts
7. tboroec = October
8. vpimakp ngncrui = pumpkin carving
9. roket tt rarci = trick or treat
10. ardcn nyoc = candy corn
11. pmalear cpesla = caramel apples
12. smsn eotobt = tomb stones
13. samsehsh drnaeole = headless horseman
14. ktrnenasenfi = frankenstein
15. yvecm sorias = scary movies
16. elwrwveseo = werewolves
17. oimbezs = zombies
18. uomtscse = costumes
19. teapirs = parties (this was the ghouls favorite because some of you also put "pirates")
20. iwewbhr stec = witches brew
21. duoclanr = cauldron
22. omrob = broom
23. staonue hduhe = haunted house
24. etkesnol = skeleton
25. mepr argrei = grim reaper​

Status
Not open for further replies.