Hammer tool thing

DeletedUser

So with the new features inno games are bringing to tw, comes a new thing(or only today i noticed it) that helps you add to building queue from the village overview (graphic, desktop version). It`s a small icon, a hammer next to the minimizing one from the village overview. So i clicked it, didn`t know what`s for, and now everytime i go to village ovv. i must click the hammer icon again to disable the function. Anything i can do to disable this thing for ever? Any ideas? :mad:

DeletedUser5705

Its not new , I think its always been there ? Or maybe was i just playing on .net ?

DeletedUser

Well, thing is i never used it :-? And now seems like i can`t disable it.

DeletedUser5705

​When I had it it was really annoying , I disabled it somehow

DeletedUser5705

minus.png
0001 - Operation Domination (3461 points)

Its on the same line as ur name , just click it

DeletedUser

Been there for years i think, it's really important mid-late game if you aren't using account manager.

DeletedUser

Been there for years i think, it's really important mid-late game if you aren't using account manager.

Could you explain? As long as i`ve used it (some annoying minutes) i just noticed that it ads whatever building you click on to the building queue. Is there something i didn`t notice?

@OperationD I know where it was but it didnt work out that way. I just cleared my cache and restarted everything and nwo it`s all ok ;)

DeletedUser5705

When I clicked the hammer all the other ones just disappeared

DeletedUser

For me too, but then, when i restarted the overview the hammers came back too :D