Happy Holidays

• Thread starter DeletedUser2069
  • Start date

DeletedUser2069

Happy Holidays

I just want to wish everyone a wonderful an safe holiday season. Its the time of year that families come together an everyone tries to give a little more. I want everyone to be safe this year and make the best of the holiday season. I know times are hard for a lot of people, I for one am one of those people but I am still going to make the best of it. I have a roof over my head an a family that loves me an great friends and then of course all of you who provide me with villages to noble :D. But seriously Happy Holidays and may your god (if you believe in one) bless you.

Also please please please do not forget about our troops fighting overseas for our freedom and keeping us safe at night and allowing us to enjoy our holidays. This is probably the hardest time of year for them an their families so please don't forget about them an if you can write a letter to just a random soldier over there fighting. Because just that letter thanking them for there service will mean the world to them. I know I will be writing one an mailing it out, I hope some of you will to.

This may not be your type of music but I really think its worth a listen...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6p7HtoYlwY

Happy Holidays Everyone!
soldier.jpg

DeletedUser1446

I have passed 2 Christmas away from Portugal in Afghanistan and yes it is hard! People should appreciate Military capability of keeping the World safer in most cases! War leads to Peace.

Happy Holidays all :)

DeletedUser2069

Thank you for your service though not to my country I still respect that.

Hope you have a great holiday KS

DeletedUser2368

Happy Holidays all!
My only Christmas wish is 100,000 premium points for W5 ;)

DeletedUser1327

Will we have a peace time in Christmas holidays?

DeletedUser2069

Im sure we will we had one for Thanksgiving I am sure they will do the 3 day peace time for Christmas

DeletedUser

They usually do the 25th and 26th I think. And .net (not sure about .us) give a 2 day premium on the 25th - 26th and on new years day :D

Merry Christmas everyone!

DeletedUser2069

Happy Holidays all!
My only Christmas wish is 100,000 premium points for W5 ;)

Keep Dreaming ... lol

Granted maybe a 7 day free premium for all users from Christmas to new years would be a good idea an promotion for them to give out specially with the new 8.0 features an all and maybe a 3 day account manager tossed in there as well :p

got to promote money if you want to make money

DeletedUser2069

Hope everyone has all their shopping done, cause we all know that if you waited to the last minute your going to be in lines forever and most the good stuff is already gone.
Have a safe weekend an enjoy the free premium.

Sittin by the tree sippin Eggnog
Waiting on Christmas Gifts
Eggnog
with my mind on my presents an my presents on my mind

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah, and Merry (Insert Other Holiday I Might Have Missed Here)

:)