Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

17 minutes late :D

Haha, thats weird why is the forum time different then the game time?

DeletedUser

You were actually here for new year's eve? GET A LIFE.

DeletedUser

Listens to his tape recorder "Breath in...breath out... Breath in... breath out"

I am breathing, so i guess i have a real life :D

DeletedUser

Who could ever guess? U were sitting here on new year's eve waiting to greet everyone with few warm words? Think again.

DeletedUser

Why the hostiaility? I dont have a life besides TW, I know that, go bother someone else who doesnt play/eat/drink/sleep/dream/live TW as myself.

DeletedUser

Because I see you posting pointless threads all the time.

DeletedUser

Bull! I only made one thread and that was offering to teach someone. Get your facts right before you try and diss me

KGS, posts the random/uneeded threads not me :p

DeletedUser

King Glow Stick? Oh sorry man! I did talk about him! God I am so tired, i didn't even see who I am talking to. :D Sry again.

DeletedUser

Hahaha(Whew)

I was like, "WOW, your a jerk, I havent even done anything to you" -.-

But were good now hopefully.

DeletedUser

Yeah, we're cool. ^^ But the stick guy, I mean really. :D He constantly makes threads like top20 tribes, top20 players, paladin progress, u know.. All those boring threads. :D

DeletedUser

Yepp I know, you can pm him and we can flame him there, I already got one infraction and like 3 verbal warnings. So lets discuss how much of a noob Glowstik is there :D

DeletedUser

Ahhahahahha.. :D I've got few warnings, too. xD Well what can I do, there are some really stupid people here. :/

DeletedUser

Kk well, its the 3rd, new years is kind of over, closing.

Also, regardless of your views on ones intelligence, whether valid or not, needs to stay off of the forums. You can only attack someones playing skill on the forums, not personal deficits.

Status
Not open for further replies.