Has premium ruined world 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I assure you not everyone is waiting for IDC to noble them, I am pretty positive not many people are just waiting to be nobled, yes it may be inevitable that they are going to be nobled, but even nubs arent just waiting, they may not be able to put up much of a fight, but they are not waiting to be nobled by a group of greats. And I agree, this world is lacking any competition for IDC, they must be getting pretty damn bored.

I know I would be bored in their position. They are not really getting much of a retaliation from the tribes they are nobling and I doubt there is a lot of stacking going on with their enemies. That just means they can take villages way too easily. Nobody is able to stop them, much less slow them down. I hope they don't make another premade for US7. I want to join another decent US world soon. This one is going badly.

DeletedUser

I know I would be bored in their position. They are not really getting much of a retaliation from the tribes they are nobling and I doubt there is a lot of stacking going on with their enemies. That just means they can take villages way too easily. Nobody is able to stop them, much less slow them down. I hope they don't make another premade for US7. I want to join another decent US world soon. This one is going badly.

Ehh, as to stacking I've lost quite a bit myself, ODA hasn't even come yet :p

DeletedUser

Ehh, as to stacking I've lost quite a bit myself, ODA hasn't even come yet :p

If I may ask, which tribe has given you guys the most trouble so far? I know DGSoWR has done a decent amount of damage to Fezzik and Tasteless but it would be interesting to hear the opinion of someone within IDC.

DeletedUser

I think what ruined this world is the fact that one tribe has every top ten player other then two and lots of players that I have seen/played with on other worlds that are basically really good. It's not really IDC's fault. They should be doing whatever they can to dominate and they clearly are. I have no anger towards them. It did make this world very boring though, probably for them as well. IDC should disband and let their members join different tribes just to make this world more interesting. Because of IDC this has been the least competitive world I have ever seen. Its basically a bunch of terrible to decent players waiting to be nobled by a group of great players.

Not everyone in IDC is kickass... just look at me :p

Although, doesn't say much for this world that a player like me can be in the top 50... :eek:

DeletedUser

Not everyone in IDC is kickass... just look at me :p

Although, doesn't say much for this world that a player like me can be in the top 50... :eek:

You seem to be doing pretty well. Much better then me anyway haha. This is an extremely weak world though. Maybe all of the other good players are wrapped up in other worlds.

DeletedUser

There's just a huge gap between the power players and the weak ones

DeletedUser

There's just a huge gap between the power players and the weak ones

And instead of playing in separate tribes and bringing the general standard of play up, the "power players" all join as a single group.

DeletedUser

And instead of playing in separate tribes and bringing the general standard of play up, the "power players" all join as a single group.

We play as a group of friends. Sorry that nobody else has done the same thing. Nobody said other people couldn't form 'super tribes' since that's what we seem to be labeled as now.

DeletedUser

Your argument is not very good Googly. Last I checked there were well over 5k accounts on w6. We have 39 members. To say that we have "all" of the "power players" in a single tribe is just ludicrous.

Back on topic, there are a lot of our members who don't even use premium points. Get over it...

DeletedUser

Ehh, you can say that all you want, but you'll always be wrong.

DeletedUser

The IDC bashing is getting a little annoying. I'm surrounded by them and likely to be rimmed in the near future and I'm not complaining too much. It is true that they made this into an uncompetitive world but their forum presence is good enough that I don't blame them. They didn't cheat in any way. They followed the rules completely. Plus they don't even act arrogant about the fact that they are dominating. They are honest about it but so far they have been very mature and respectful. I don't think they deserve the reputation they currently have.

DeletedUser

uncompetitive world? Hell no, we are fighting untill we lost our last village

DeletedUser

uncompetitive world? Hell no, we are fighting untill we lost our last village

Nobody is really fighting back though. At least not particularly well. The ones who tried to are getting rimmed. That's what I mean by uncompetitive. Nobody can challenge IDC.

What tribe are you in if i may ask?

DeletedUser

~ED~ As you can see in my sig, we want to grow before we become kinda suicide bombers if you know what I mean ;)
And I can tell you, with the right players we can take them, one by one very slowly :p

DeletedUser

Back on topic, there are a lot of our members who don't even use premium points. Get over it...

Exactly. I know I, for one, can't buy stuff online (under 18) and so all I have is farm assist, purchased monthly through watching the videos that give 1 or 2 premium points... lol

A couple at a time, and it can work because farm assist is only 30 points for 30 days... ;)

Not sure why people are saying we already won though... sure we are a lot larger on average than every other tribe, but at the same time, we have under 4% of the player-owned villages...

DeletedUser

So much win :D tribalwars its fun because it isn't predictable right;)

DeletedUser

right, like I tried pointing out, it could be possible IDC splits up at some point, or mass quits like Smash on... W3???

Anyways, I hope not, since it's my tribe, but if I was playing this world in another tribe, I wouldn't quit after only 5 weeks. Even if you get rimmed, you never know.

DeletedUser

~ED~ As you can see in my sig, we want to grow before we become kinda suicide bombers if you know what I mean ;)
And I can tell you, with the right players we can take them, one by one very slowly :p

I don't want to rain on anyone's party, but if the group you are talking about, has growth as slow as yours, then you guys won't be doing much of anything

DeletedUser

Your argument is not very good Googly. Last I checked there were well over 5k accounts on w6. We have 39 members. To say that we have "all" of the "power players" in a single tribe is just ludicrous.

That's right, not all of the IDC members are anywhere near the "power player" level, maybe only couple of them, but that only tends to show the lack of ability in this world, that you can achieve domination by a less skilled group of individuals. While looking on other tribes and players there is literally no ability left.

Que? said:
We play as a group of friends. Sorry that nobody else has done the same thing. Nobody said other people couldn't form 'super tribes' since that's what we seem to be labeled as now.

I don't think that's a correct definition. You may have originally joined as a group of friends, but you did recruit all the relative competition there was.

Status
Not open for further replies.