Hauls discussion thread

DeletedUser

Hauls or no hauls?

1. Yes
2. No
3. I have no preference

Discuss here!

DeletedUser

limit farming ewhewhw. in an "Earnest Goes to Camp" kinda way. just aged myself a geezer lol..

but I don't think ive been in this type world before

DeletedUser3990

limit farming ewhewhw. in an "Earnest Goes to Camp" kinda way. just aged myself a geezer lol..

but I don't think ive been in this type world before

I have but it's been ages, I can't remember if you can't get resources from active players or barbs or both. I tend to avoid these worlds. Either way I farm both depending on whether the active players annoy me, which they often do.

DeletedUser3449

I don't play no haul worlds...they tend to be a huge grind

DeletedUser3836

I like to farm. I think that farming is a necessary part of the game, it helps players grow faster, and I think it should be a part of the game. This game is tribalwars, I mean, if you attack a village, why not get resources, that's the way it should work

DeletedUser

Yeah,me too!:)
First i am sorry about my bad english,but i am from germany:D
I played only one world with no haul rules and that was very bad because you cant be better than the other player as you cant build up more buildings...
I think to get haul is one of the most important thing in TW and everyone who is experienced will agree i think;)

Thanks for reading and please give me some feedback to my opinion;-)

DeletedUser

Farm for sure, farming makes the difference the game is boring without it

DeletedUser3214

3. I have no preference

Hauls are good in general, but maybe a no haul down the line would be nice

DeletedUser1446

I like with hauls! Although i don´t have much time now i think it makes all the difference so gives more credit to the world/player.

DeletedUser

Simply put, I hate "no-hauls" worlds. As soon as I see that setting, you can count me out for playing it.

DeletedUser

other options?

what about other things not mentioned such as flags and tribe limit. i would like to know how big tribes should be, according to the community.