Have No Fear Yawn... Is Here

DeletedUser

Gonna Be Short In Fast as its still pew pew but diff leaders, name, coa, members you get the point.

Name: All This Farmin' Makes Meh Tired

Tag : Yawn..

Leaders:

Robo

Me

barons :

hehehe for now lets just keep it a secret

coa -

working on it....

members :

i lied wont put this up just see it dec 1

please dont reply here.

brought to you buy

Monkey T. Lufyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My Theme Video Lets GO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg

[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Color me confused.

If the name, the leaders, and the members can change, yet it's still the "same" tribe, then what exactly is a tribe?

DeletedUser

Color me confused.

If the name, the leaders, and the members can change, yet it's still the "same" tribe, then what exactly is a tribe?

lol sorry will change color in what is a tribe?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
lol sorry will change color in what is a tribe?

I didn't mean anything to do with the color of your post. "Color me confused" means I'm confused. "Color me pink" would mean I was blushing, "Color me green" would mean I was jealous.

I meant that I was confused by: "Gonna Be Short In Fast as its still pew pew but diff leaders, name, coa, members you get the point." ie. Not sure how all three of those things can change yet still remain the same tribe.

DeletedUser

I didn't mean anything to do with the color of your post. "Color me confused" means I'm confused. "Color me pink" would mean I was blushing, "Color me green" would mean I was jealous.

I meant that I was confused by: "Gonna Be Short In Fast as its still pew pew but diff leaders, name, coa, members you get the point." ie. Not sure how all three of those things can change yet still remain the same tribe.

Gocha there was more stuff that i had to put in but felt lazy.

DeletedUser1446

Member list in-game already i believe! Check the tribe there and you´ll see the members!:)