Hello There!

DeletedUser

I slam around my banhammer far faster than the eye can see! One second you're posting spam and flaming against the rules, then:

BAM!

You've been hit. You're dazed, confused, you're not sure what happens. You see stars and an infraction message in front of you, but you can't quite make it out. Eventually, you see it and decide to try and dodge the hammer whilst breaking the rules again, and then:

BAM!

It hits you again, harder this time. Your vision swims, you're scared, you're not sure if you should keep going. Most normal people turn back at this point, but occasionally, there is the one who continues, and tries to dodge it one last time. Then, without warning:

BAMMMMMMM!

This time, your vision goes black. You wake up a week later, and you realize the banhammer got you good this time.

And that, my friends, is why you should never mess with a banhammer :D.

DeletedUser

I had assumed everyone had gotten over the, "2 forum mods are in the same tribe and they are rank 1, they must be using hax and abusing mod powers", but apparently that isn't the case. I would hope you would gain some sense and stray away from those fallacies. We like to play worlds too.

Make all the excuses you want. Try to play innocent and confuse the issue with an irrelevant, unrelated smokescreen. I was in NUTS. I know what happened.

The mods disbanded our tribe because we were kicking their ass...It only strengthened our resolve and we regrouped the very next day...You know it we all know it... We spanked them and sent them home crying...and they still make excuses today..LMAO

DeletedUser

Make all the excuses you want. Try to play innocent and confuse the issue with an irrelevant, unrelated smokescreen. I was in NUTS. I know what happened.

The mods disbanded our tribe because we were kicking their ass...It only strengthened our resolve and we regrouped the very next day...You know it we all know it... We spanked them and sent them home crying...and they still make excuses today..LMAO

umm. however bad mods are at tw i bet you anything that smashnasty could crush you if he really tried. he's like nauz.

DeletedUser

Lol what are you talking about Karl? NUTS wasn't disbanded while I still played, nor Or-el. Those were the only 2 mods in that tribe.

Crushed who? Nuts was allied with Smash the entire duration of Smash. You need to get a psychiatric examination

DeletedUser

karl august sounds like someone who still needs a bad case of flaming. :D

DeletedUser

Just some common sense.. but whatever. No reason to bring up peoples sad pasts.

DeletedUser

First off, the mods that you are referring to are forum mods, they have absolutely no ability or power to influence any in game moderation at all. Only myself, or someone on my team would be able to do so. Matt or Or-el are not on the in game moderation team. To say that you were "disbanded" because you were beating them at a game is to question my moderation teams ethics. You vastly overrate the importance of yourself and your tribe if you think that we, in any way, care about the outcome of any of the worlds that we do not play.

If you have any proof, or for that matter, have any question in your mind that the in game moderation team has acted in anyway unethically, you should not hesitate to contact myself or Aliyah, as we take accusations such as these with the utmost seriousness and should ANY moderator be found to be acting unethically, they would be removed from the team with extreme prejudice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think nuts was disbanded for multiple reasons including their coa which was definitely not appropriate for ingame or forum rules. Im not sure the other reasons because I haven't even played us3 in a while but just because a moderator is one of the bes doesn't mean they cheat. Especially when they are a forum mod as Jessie said. I know Jessie takes his job serious and he wouldn't give the powers to anybody either. Any ways or-el its been forever since we've talked or argued ;).

DeletedUser

Hey guys, please don't break rules and talk about in-game moderation, or other irrelevant worlds :).

DeletedUser2069

Might as well changed your name to Infractionator cause thats what your good at :p

Glad I dont do much with this worlds forums cause you already have it out for me no need to add more chances of you catching me :p

DeletedUser

Psh, I have it out for everyone equally. Therefore...I have it out for no one? I don't know...I'm confused!

DeletedUser2629

Tell the ig mods not to ban me please! I only multi accounted twice!? ;)
:D

Nah. Good to see you here, orel. :)

~Ryan

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

I'm new on the US server. I'm from Belgium (yeaah, talking over a huge sea :p)

I play in top 20 on the Dutch server, but I thought it would be fun to play here too for some time.

Well, now you know it at least. I'm currently searching an account and will be active very soon.

Greetingz

DeletedUser

Guess who's back...back...back...back again....shady's back...tell a friend. :p