Hello W5 peeps

DeletedUser

So, have the barb-noblers from Chaos imploded yet? I ahd made prediction that they are done and mass-deleted by 2013. I hope I was right.

DeletedUser

Your prediction has failed. C(H)AOS is alive and well and taking villages from @RAS@. The "barb-noblers" as you put it, is now @RAS@.

I quote a prominent @RAS@ player:

"What has changed is nothing but we counter act your attacks by continuous barb nobling so this game will draw out for years and no one will win any time soon at the rate both sides are playing."

Keep taking those barbs @RAS@ and we'll keep taking your built up villas... its a winning strategy for ya!

DeletedUser

What happened to the almighty @RAS@? What happened to finishing W5 in the fastest time ever? The numbers don't lie.

DeletedUser3470

Yes, truly quite impressive. It must be so damn impressive to noble inactives. I'm sure @RAS@ players simply got bored from having to deal with all your barb nobling that many of them went inactive. It is very obvious to see that you only noble their inactives and cannot do a damn thing to those active.

Outside source 101

DeletedUser

Well most of those like myself who have played the world since it first started quit a while ago. I am not sure how many of the older players still exist but I highly doubt you are playing against the old @RAS@. CHAOS is a tribe full of noob players playing late game and thinking that they are good. Have a good day :)

DeletedUser

U mad bros?

i mean really... "We couldn't beat you then so we quit and if we were still playing we'd be winning" is the best you could come up with. As Dave said, the numbers don't lie. It's to bad you all laid down and left instead of having the fortitude to win this world... After all Ching said you were godlike and would win this world in record time!

DeletedUser

I know you @RAS@ folks are lazy so here ya go... And I didn't include your academy or the numbers get worse for ya.

Side 1:
Tribes: CAOS, CHAOS, KAOS
Side 2:
Tribes: @RAS@

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,080
Side 2: 566
Difference: 514

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,113,808
Side 2: 4,613,975
Difference: 4,499,833

chart

DeletedUser

Ya, I'd say so, shame that the best tribe of the world doesn't win - due to inactivity and players leaving.

DeletedUser

If they couldn't beat us then, how are they the best tribe? Before they went inactive and players leaving they couldn't keep us down so how are they better? You guys drank to much of the kool-aid Ching whipped up...

All of their stats came against other tribes than us. Numbers don't lie and we'll win the server so chest beat about how you were ahead at half time but fell on your faces in the end.

DeletedUser

Yea, it's turning into quite the beat-down...when R@S was at full strength and we were all 'n00bs' with 40 villas...we still didn't get taken out. Now it's closer to even and R@S is folding up like the French and making excuses...

DeletedUser

last 2 days

Side 1:
Tribes: CHAOS, CAOS
Side 2:
Tribes: @RAS@, @RASA@

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 149
Side 2: 14
Difference: 135

chart

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 0
Difference: 72

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,038,665
Side 2: 70,718
Difference: 967,947

chart

Side 1: 596,179
Side 2: 0
Difference: 596,179

chart

DeletedUser

Yeah basically most of the leadership of ras left around summer time maybe a little after. New leaders were brought in, but it never amounted to what it used to be. Regardless of what everyone says, Ching and Iron were damn good leaders, and I'd follow them anywhere. As for me, most of you know already, but I got a truck driving job which requires me to be on the road 28 days a month, so tribal wars kinda went out the window. As for me not keeping up with you before I quit, heres the stats. My hire date was november 15th so thats the date i used. The person, or people who play the account now are getting their ass handed to them i know.

Side 1:
Players: Faithless
Side 2:
Tribes: CHAOS, CAOS

Timeframe: 01/02/2012 00:00:00 to 15/11/2012 12:58:48

Total conquers:

Side 1: 524
Side 2: 6,420
Difference: 5,896

chart

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 14
Difference: 57

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,456,750
Side 2: 33,700,254
Difference: 29,243,504

chart

Side 1: 639,920
Side 2: 128,047
Difference: 511,873

chart

DeletedUser

Both the original heads on the Faithless account were on point...you guys made me a better player, thanks ;)

DeletedUser3159

Like the old saying is "Finish what you Started" or “You get credit for what you finish, not what you start.” @RAS@ started it and CAOS/CHAOS/KAOS will finish it. :)

DeletedUser

The way I see it: @ras@ started out big by recruiting and taking up larger players from other tribes, Barnabas stinson and Agustus Octavius Ceasar were two of their recruits from our tribe, they took the bigger players and than would attack the smaller players, so once they recruited the larger players the tribe would collapse, making it easier for them to munch inactives or small players, they got barbed munch their way to the top until they ran into Caos once they faced active, team players they collapsed, you can say they got bored, went inactive or quit, whatever spin you want to put on it, if it will make you feel any better go for it, at the end of the day Caos will win the server and not by collecting the secret villages but by beating the crap out of RAS. And if we wanted to win by collecting the secrets we could do that also.

DeletedUser3065

This sounds alot like the Big 10. *"We hung with the SEC teams for 3 quarters (we still lost the game). But because we could hang for the first half, we were the best team on the field that day."

Well most of those like myself who have played the world since it first started quit a while ago. I am not sure how many of the older players still exist but I highly doubt you are playing against the old @RAS@. CHAOS is a tribe full of noob players playing late game and thinking that they are good. Have a good day :)

DeletedUser

Marauder hit it on the head...@RAS@ ruled w5 by shady biz (I was in VETS when ching collapsed it)...we reformed CAOS and kept it moving. Call it what you want, R@S never cracked CAOS, even when we were all no-skill barb munching n00bs. We snuffed out numerous 500+nuke blitzkriegs with teamwork, and playing as a tribe...like the Russians in ww2, we stopped the blitz, and ground you out by attrition, and have now seized the initiative and its a straight up Prison-party up in w5. Call it what you want but that stats don't lie...Most of us don't even have co-players...and are the original heads on the account. Chomp on that kids...

DeletedUser

Marauder hit it on the head...@RAS@ ruled w5 by shady biz (I was in VETS when ching collapsed it)...we reformed CAOS and kept it moving. Call it what you want, R@S never cracked CAOS, even when we were all no-skill barb munching n00bs. We snuffed out numerous 500+nuke blitzkriegs with teamwork, and playing as a tribe...like the Russians in ww2, we stopped the blitz, and ground you out by attrition, and have now seized the initiative and its a straight up Prison-party up in w5. Call it what you want but that stats don't lie...Most of us don't even have co-players...and are the original heads on the account. Chomp on that kids...

Hello SuprDave,

Long time no see. I left w5 I guess in August because of various reasons, one of which is that w56 has turned into a long long war. I was going to create an account on w5 again to see how Chaos was doing, but the world is closed :(

Anyway, I am not sure how far along you guys are to winning, but if any of you would be interested in playing on w56, let me know. We expect the war to take another 2 years there and I want to make sure we have extra people in place to keep the activity up.

Likewise, if you guys get into a jam, I could return the favor in the short term.

Regards,

Sichtie