Hello world 7.

DeletedUser3457

whats up world 7 of the us server! :p i just started today but im familiar with everything, i played on the .net server and thought to give this server a try.

Same here :)

Good Lucks

DeletedUser3457

No, you will be warring with us.

We are merging into Panic(your tribe) right now :p

DeletedUser

Hello.

I'm Gambino,

I came here to see what .us is like, I've played .net for the past few years, and want to see if I can lead a successful Mob...I mean Tribe...

I wish everyone good luck and good game :D

Don Gambino

DeletedUser3414

I'm Gambino,

I came here to see what .us is like, I've played .net for the past few years, and want to see if I can lead a successful Mob...I mean Tribe...

I wish everyone good luck and good game :D

Don Gambino

Childish Gambino?

Donald Glover?

DeletedUser

haters will gonna hate , lol :d

gd luck for u
emoticon-00176-smoke.gif

DeletedUser

Hello all i am rim me.

I have played other servers but thought i would come and have a play in w7.

DeletedUser

thanks for the welcome. looks like i have some catching up to do as this world has been going a short while

DeletedUser

rim me do you know my account name or do i have the wrong player ?

DeletedUser

Hello US 7.

I am not the moderator here so am unlikely to be quiet. :)

DeletedUser3349

I should hope you aren't, because I'm the moderator here. ;)

Cand o sa te pensionezi, imi lasi mie functia ? Vreau sa banez cativa indivizi de pe-aici ...hahaha
Iti dau pandantivul meu norocos care ma apara de blestemele samurailor :D

When will you retire, leave me one thousand function? I want to ban some individuals on here ... hahaha
I give you my lucky pendant that I defend the curses Samurai :D
2rdca51.jpg

Hello good world ! :)
Where is my good friend Frizeru din Peru ?
Aici sunt mah, pistruiatule . In locul tau mi-as face contul : Pistruiatul din Vietnam :D
Ce nickname de guma ai?!!! Cand ma uit la nickname-ul tau imi amintesc cand eram eu mic si mestecam guma de contrabanda adusa de la turci ...hahaha

Here are mah, pistruiatule. In your place I would not account: Pistruiatul in Vietnam: D
What nickname have gum?! When I look at your nickname I remember when I was a kid and chew gum smuggled by the Turks ... hahaha

Last edited by a moderator: