Hello world 7.

DeletedUser548

Hello world 7. I am the moderator who has been chosen to erm, moderate your forums. As these are the forums for players for world 7, I shall be relatively quiet. Don't break any rules, and we'll be fine.

The rules of the forums can be found Here.

Have fun guys, and don't be bad. :smack:

Any questions, you can send me a message.

DeletedUser

Theres a funny story behind that .. :p

You mean the mod is a hater and restricting my freedom of speech? Yeah I'ma sue him for that. This is the American server after all...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2716

I'm pretty sure it is hosted in the United Kingdom though.

DeletedUser1180

Hello world 7. I am the moderator who has been chosen to erm, moderate your forums. As these are the forums for players for world 7, I shall be relatively quiet. Don't break any rules, and we'll be fine.

The rules of the forums can be found Here.

Have fun guys, and don't be bad. :smack:

Any questions, you can send me a message.

Nice to have you as the forummod for us7 :p

I'm pretty sure it is hosted in the United Kingdom though.
Try Germany - that is where Innogames is located. Or maybe outsourced it to a cheaper country...

You shouldn't hate if you can't take the heat.
Dahr can take the heat. As a mod he is pretty relaxed and just makes sure the rules are being obeyed. :rules: There are mods you don't want to mess with using remarks like the one you did.

Theres a funny story behind that .. :p
Now you make me curious... :D

DeletedUser

Mods are never relaxed, they are evil creatures and are simply lulling you into a false sense of security

DeletedUser2716

I'm just worried about the flag, there might be a few glitches.

DeletedUser

You're right, but i hope nothing happens and that it's going to be a great world :)