Help destroy Nuts

DeletedUser2247

well since this world has not much left to offer i am making open call for all co players outside w3 to come and join the nutcrackers to destroy carsinated.

rules r simple post account you have to offer points and od ranking and all outside co players will grab your arms and square dance with you all the way to the rim, note a co player can be a good fall guy like or-el 2 time failure looking for his strike out with account number 3 inside intens.

DeletedUser548

Technically, this is recruitment. So I moved to the proper area.

Please guys, keep it clean.

DeletedUser2247

Technically, this is recruitment. So I moved to the proper area.

Please guys, keep it clean.

so back to topic post which account you have to offer and you shall find many ex us3 members willing to help bring down nuts

DeletedUser

Count me in.
I still dont believe you guys are adults XD

DeletedUser548

Keep this on topic. If it goes off topic again, I will lock, and everyone who posted will be infracted. Consider this your warning.

DeletedUser

This thread is confusing. Are you trying to mass-recruit your way to winning the world without actually ever having a proper fight? Or trying to recruit people to fight you?

DeletedUser

I think what he is trying to say is he wants to recruit people to fight against us. :)

DeletedUser2247

wow, sounds fun. Let's do this! Pick me! ^^

cool mail tears tribe and see who is available if not i have a 160k account in nuts i can have the owner mail u info and we go at it. it was even strong enough to fight alone2 million to 160k and then half off alone sir paper wings and his 6 rotating co players

Sir Sandrius I think what he is trying to say is he wants to recruit people to fight against us.

u only understand me because u have dealt with me since day 1 ty

Googly This thread is confusing. Are you trying to mass-recruit your way to winning the world without actually ever having a proper fight? Or trying to recruit people to fight you?

proper fight hmm where u at??? maybe u missed threads on us3 please go read all of them then respond with simple question for explanation rather then rant how u r confused googly gets google 2012

Beau ter Ham. Count me in.
I still dont believe you guys are adults XD

you are right my parents let me stay up all night looking for cluster bunnies

DeletedUser

Here is an idea ... instead of trying to motivate other people to motivate you guys to keep playing this world, make it interesting yourself ;)