Help! My script isn't working!

DeletedUser

If a script isn't working, contact the author and give them a chance to update it!

If you can't get ahold of the author or find a discussion thread on the forum for the problematic script, you can post the script details (description of what it's supposed to do, how to use it, what exactly seems to be the problem, and the actual code itself!) in this thread, and someone might be kind enough to write a fix for it.

Please remember that these scripts are add-ons written by Tribal Wars players. We allow you to use them, but it's not InnoGames's responsibility to maintain them.

DeletedUser

If the code is commented and not obfuscated, I might take a stab at fixing it :)

But if it's just a long line of gibberish, or if you post something like this:
help that one script that did that one thing isnt working

:smack: Don't expect any help! :smack:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Balance script seem not to be working. Trows an error: "Please wait for the page to fully load".
Anyone has any idea?

DeletedUser3272

We understand innogames dont maintain them, but a huge amount of the paying customers use them to efficiently play the game thye pay for and every update we go thru this and it is a huge inconvenience..

so it would make since, for innogames to recognize that without these scripts a lot of people would nto bother playing anymore, so there is direct benefit for innogames, to run tests on all approved scripts and be ahead of the game for the players that pay to play

DeletedUser3272

when was the last time you used it?

I just tried it and it does the same thing since the last update, but thanks for trying..

well been well over 24 hours, still no fix, sighhhhhhhh

I even mailed dalemackey and no reply, 3 days now

DeletedUser3272

here is a working resource balancer

javascript:function MarketMain(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='http://dl.dropbox.com/u/144647314/twscripts/mb.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames.document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames.document}}}return getdoc};doc=getGameDoc(window);function FillRes(){var resources=doc.forms[0];function getValue(input){var value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return value}var wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function OKClick(){var arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function insertValues(){var URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var args=URLargs.split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}

DeletedUser

The link to the forum I posted above should help. I do not know why it did not work for sixpointer but it works for me...go to the end of the discussion in that forum post where they talk about using 2 scripts to get the job done.

DeletedUser

It's not working for me either. The odd thing is that the script I was using works on UK14 but no longer on US8. It is clearly a US server problem.

It's working again.

DeletedUser2881

Is anybody else having problems with Dale's sniping script? It pulls up the form for me, but nothing comes up when i hit the script, even tho i can manually find troops to arrive in time. This is a fantastic script, so it would be great if it works. I use opera, fyi. All that shows up is the form with this at the bottom of the page:

Fluffy88's Snipe Calculator
(dalesmckay modification v3.1)

thanks.

DeletedUser

Could you copy the script here? I want to make sure we're looking at the same version :).

DeletedUser2881

here you go. I did get it to finally work yesterday, but no idea why. i've used the script a lot in the past so i know how to use it...but here's the script :

Code:
javascript:
function c()
{
    try
    {
        var a = (window.frames.length > 0) ? window.main.document: document;
        var n = 'snipe_script';
        var u = 'http://twtools.dynu.com/v8-snipe.js?' + Math.round(Math.random() * 1000000);
        if ( ! a.URL.match(/screen\=overview_villages\&mode\=combined/i))
        {
            window.location.search = 'screen=overview_villages&mode=combined' + '&' + String(a.URL.match(/[\&\?]t\=\d+/i)).replace(/[\?\&]/,'');
            return false;
        }
        if (a.getElementById(n))
        {
            return false;
        }
        var b = a.createElement('script');
        b.id = n;
        b.type = 'text/javascript';
        b.src = u;
        a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b);
    }
    catch (o)
    {
        alert('Error: ' + String(o.message || o));
    }
}
c();
  void (0);

DeletedUser4792

Hi,

I search a script for farming. You click on a barbarian village on the map - click attack - click to your "quick bar" and for example attack with 70 lg and 1 scout - now you click "ok".

You know what i mean?

At the second I search a script to show icon's on the map.
I have 2 groups /def/off/ and i like to have for the def group this icon :sword: and for the off group :ax:. Thank you :)

DeletedUser

My resource balancer script isn't doing anything. I have it on my quick bar, and its supposed to run from the production tab of the account manager, and usually when I try to use it anywhere else it gives me an error message. As of yesterday its not working from the production tab, and its not giving me an error message anymore. I tried the resource balancer listed above and its not doing anything either.

Edit: The script works when I use Opera, but it doesn't work with Chrome for whatever reason.

DeletedUser2757

My favorite script to use during start up is a Haul script from cheesasaurus but I'm afraid it has stopped working....please help and thank you for everyone's help in making scripts we all appreciate them so much

javascript:$.getScript('http://bit.ly/twcheese_commandHauls');void 0;

DeletedUser

cheesasaurus, your Mass Village Renamer script isn't working consistently anymore. It fails to rename some village every time the script is run which makes it impossible to number villages. This is however only a problem when using Chrome (V49). I tried it using Opera 12.16 and it worked just fine. The difference between the two browsers is that using Opera the script iterates through the villages renaming them one by one whilst on Chrome it somehow tries to rename them all at once and fails as it skips some villages. Is this because of TW not liking too many requests at a time? Is it a Chrome problem?

Here's the script:
Code:
javascript:$.getScript('https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_DS_UK/Scripts/nameVillages.js');void 0;

Deleted User - 419875

That may be more of a chrome problem then anything else. If it is working fine on other browsers then that is usually an indication that it would be browser related.